Switching

"Oi, Tomioka did you even prep yourself? Or do I have to do that all by myself too?" Tomioka just looked away without a word. Iguro rolled his eyes at him, "Aghh damnit."

"Alright, then put your face on the pillows, you can do whatever you please with your hands, just do not get in my way. Ass up ok?"

Tomioka found the crude way that Iguro was talking to be quite vulgar but he ignored it and did as Iguro instructed with little to no hesitation "Damn Tomioka you really are a submissive little bastard huh? Anyways, arch your back, it is so I can make you feel good."

Again, Tomioka did as he was told, arching his back and Iguro gave him a little kiss on his inner thigh "So I will give you two choices, my tongue or my fingers?"

"Anything is fine, I do not really mind." Iguro looked displeased by his disobedience for not following orders and choosing, "Wha,t you want me to just thrust right in then? Choose."

"...that is fine too, as long as you're happy Iguro." Iguro pulled Tomioka and pushed him onto his back, taking off the blindfold and making him look at him, still in the same vulnerable position. "You're giving me second hand embarrasment. You choosing would make me happy."

Tomioka was lost in his staring at Iguro's scar but snapped out of it when his eyes trailed up to Iguro's eyes and saw him glaring down at him, awaiting his answer. 'His scar is beautiful...' That was all Tomioka could think about before giving his answer.

"..." Iguro teasingly stuck his tongue out as far as it could reach to give Tomioka an idea of how far it would reach inside him, the thought made Tomioka shiver and blush but he hid his face back in the pillows. "....both."

"I told you it choose, damnit Tomioka why do you always have to make things so awkward..." Tomioka just shook his head as if to say that what Iguro was thinking was wrong before explaining himself, "It's not that I don't want to decide, I simply want both your tongue and fingers...if that is allowed."

Iguro was clearly taken aback by this, but smirked nonetheless. He simply moved behind Tomioka to comply with his request. He moved his hands down to Tomioka's ass and pulled his ass cheeks apart for easier access as he looked at his ass and grinned from ear to ear, the scar making it look like he really was and that made Tomioka blush.

He moved his head closer and gave a small lick at Tomioka's twitching rim, causing him to squirm a bit at the new feeling. Iguro repeated his until Tomioka relaxed a bit, Iguro gave a teasing nibble on his rim and it made Tomioka flinch a bit at the unexpected feeling. Iguro stopped the nibbling and let his tongue go into Tomioka's ass this time.

The scar on Iguro's mouth gave him better access to push his tongue out further than any other ordinary person, he also just naturally has a long tongue which has a lot of perks, this is one of them and he was definitely enjoying it.

'It feels uncomfortable and foreign...but I am happy....I am so happy that Iguro is finally touching me.' After all the dreams he has had, it was making him sexually and emotionally frustrated which was not good for work or for him either since he lacked focus.

Iguro was eating Tomioka out for a while and nibbling at his rim every now and then since he seemed to enjoy it when he did it the first time. He then decided to push his tongue further and was pushing it in different directions agaisnt his walls to try and search for his prostate.

When Iguro hit the right spot, Tomioka finally let out a breathy moan for the first time since they had swapped around. Iguro smirked and began gently massaging his prostate, not wanting to make it an uncomfortable first experience, so he would thrust his tongue back and forth at a slow pace as to not overstimulate Tomioka by applying a constant pressure on his prostate.