Advice

Kocho listened intentively even at the more weird parts "Well well Tomioka. I didn't think you had a perverted side to you, but it seems you do."

"But that's beside the point, I seem to think you like Iguro." Tomioka tilted his head in confusion. "Why would I like the person who's so rude to me and makes me sad?"

"I don't know. It could be because you thought he looked pretty when he was crying. I mean you did say exactly that." Tomioka thought about it for a moment.

'I mean he was very pretty, probably more pretty than some women out there while crying but still.' Tomioka shook his head. "No, I don't like Iguro. He's too mean."

'So Tomioka likes kind people? I don't seem to think he's disgusted by the fact that Iguro's a man, I think he's more focused on his personality.' Kocho smiled at Tomioka.

"Is it alright if we become friends after this Tomioka? I mean you did open up to me." Tomioka looked at her shocked and then he looked happy, although he didn't smile she could tell.

"Yes." Kocho smiled at him. "Then please call me Shinobu." Tomioka nodded "Is it alright if you still call me Tomioka? I'm sorry Ko- Shinobu." She smiled at him again but it was genuine this time.

"Of course whatever makes you comfortable Tomioka. I have an idea, since you had a dirty dream about Iguro once, I'm sure if you had to dream about him again, it'll determine your feelings for him."

"Really? Does dreaming really determine your feelings for a person?" Tomioka didn't seem very pleased with her response "Hm well not exactly, I guess your right..Ah I have an idea. Good day Tomioka."

And just as Kocho said that she was gone 'Where's she going? Didn't she say she had an idea? Why didn't she tell me the idea? Oh well I haven't slept in a couple days, well aside from that demons blood demon art but it didn't feel like I was resting so I might as well just sleep.' Tomioka just simply walked back to his estate.

Kocho was running towards the Ubuyashiki estate at an alarming speed but still as gently as a butterfly.

'I could have sent En to send a message to Master, but I think if he wants a further explanation I could atleast do that quicker.' Kocho had arrived at the Ubuyashiki estate and sent En to inform Master that she was outside.

En came flying back "Master says you may enter. Caw!" Kocho walked up to the door of the Master's bedroom, kicking and then entering.

Upon entering she closes the door quickly and bows down. "You may rise, Shinobu. How are you doing? What brings you to my estate after being here just yesterday?"

"Hello Master, I'm quite alright and yourself? I have a request to make..it's to help out a fellow pillar that is in need of..figuring out his emotions."

"And who might this pillar be?" Master seemed to be curious and actually didn't know "Goyuu Tomioka."

"Ah alright, what is your request concerning Giyuu?" Shinobu rose up from bowing and looked at Master "Well I'd like him to be on more missions with Iguro, if you don't mind. I mean as you know Kanroji has a boyfriend and I don't think Iguro would want to be too close to her for the time being since their often paired up on missions."

"Hm I understand..I accept your request Shinobu, that means that you have to go on missions with Muichirou often, Kanroji already requested to be with her boyfriend on missions."

Master didn't want to give up Kanroji's boyfriend's name because if Kocho slipped and Iguro heard..she wouldn't have a boyfriend anymore.

"Thank you Master. I have absolutely no problem with the new arrangements, I wish you the best if health. Please excuse me Master."

Kocho had left and hoped the Master would stick to his word running back to patrol her given area.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Imma end this one here, I don't wanna jump around between POVS to much so the next chapter will be up tonight or tomorrow depending on my motivation.