Ribbons and bandages

His hair is going to look like this ^

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

The next day Iguro woke up first, deciding to cook for himself and Tomioka, he decided upon making miso soup for breakfast. Just before dishing up, Iguro woke up Tomioka, he was unexpectedly a heavy sleeper.

"Good morning Iguro, how are you?" Iguro just responded with a nod of his head. Tomioka noticed that Iguro had kept his mask off and smiled slightly to himself. He thought Iguro looked beautiful with or without it and it made his heart warm up at the thought that Iguro trusted him enough to keep it off.

"After you're done eating, you best get ready and go on a quick patrol because the master wants us to have some type of gathering." Tomioka cocked his head to the side in confusion "Don't you mean a meeting?"

"No Tomioka, I mean a gathering. We're all going to gather at his other estate for 2 days and 1 night. He didn't give any details though so I do not know much myself." Tomioka and Iguro went to the kitchen to dish up and either their food. Tomioka saw that Iguro had already cooked, it smelled really good too.

Iguro dished up the miso soup for himself and the other hashira. They ate in a comfortable silence which actually made Tomioka thankful because he had never before had such a peaceful meal with Iguro before. Tomioka thanked Iguro for the meal and they both went to get ready for whatever was going to happen.

The water hashira had trouble with brushing his hair because of how much Iguro kept holding his head last night and kept wincing from every knot he found in his hair. He regretted nothing from last night but did not expect this outcome at all.

"You need help with that Tomioka?" Tomioka nodded shyly and Iguro gently took the brush from him. If Tomioka was being honest, he expected Iguro to rake the brush through his hair but he was actually gentle, he barely even felt the brush going through the knots.

"You should really consider styling your hair. Also, your hair looks so spiky, yet it's so soft right now." Tomioka smiled slightly and looked back at Iguro that was standing behind him. "Then can you do my hair for me? You can do it however you want."

"I am already doing your hair, dumbass. Now tell me, why is your hair always so spiky?" Iguro raised a bro  saw Tomioka blush through the mirror and he judging by the way he reacted particularly, it was from embarrassment.

"It's always like that, it's soft to the touch but it just looks really spiky. Not sure as to why though." Iguro nodded seeming to understand, he got up and went to the bathroom. He had a spray bottle in hand and some type of gel, he began slightly wetting Tomioka's hair which seemed to take away the spikes for the time being, he applied some gel to it to keep it that way and made it fluffy and have more volume.

Tomioka looked at himself in the mirror in front of him and he felt happy but sad at the same time at his realisation. 'My hair looks exactly like Tsutako's when she left it loose...'

Iguro began tying up Tomioka's hair into a high pony using a ribbon, once his hair started drying it began to fluff out more again. The ribbon just made him look that much more like his sister and the memory made him smile to himself.

"Pfft" Iguro began muffling his mouth as to not burst out laugh. Tomioka turned around to face Iguro and had a confused look on his face as he silently stared at the other hashira.

"You're just too cute." Tomioka's face stayed stoic, though he did freeze in place as his ears went a deep red colour as he turned away from Iguro and covered his ears using his hands, but Iguro had already seen his red ears and thought of it as cute.

"Aww are you blushing now Tomioka? That just makes you all the more cute." Tomioka's blush spread from his ears to his cheeks but only a little, or well, that is what he tried to convince himself of. Having Iguro tease him like this reminded Tomioka of the time when the hashira used to torment him all the time, this was overwriting the memory of back then and he found it adorable.

"Oh? Do you perhaps enjoy being called cute Tomioka? If so I will do it more often, I just love that face of yours being all flushed." Iguro grabbed his waist and turned Tomioka around to face him and saw how the blush on spread further and went a deeper shade with every passing minute of having the man hold his waist.

"Let's just go on patrol now." Iguro only grinned as he leaned up closer to Tomioka, giving him a small kiss on his lips, a reminder of what they did yesterday.

"Sure. Where do you keep all your bandages?" Iguro begrudgingly let go of Tomioka and pointed to a drawer next to his bed. Tomioka walked to the drawer and opened it, only to find no masks inside. "You ran out on bandages."

"Aghhh damnit. I don't even have any spares on me eitherz they're all in the wash." Tomioka looked like he was deep in thought for a moment before it looked as though a light bulb had flicked on, on the inside of his head.

"I still have some bandages from that time in the train. I kept a few more for incase...." Tomioka stopped himself from explaining any further and hoped Iguro got the idea, the blue haired man quickly went to his haori near the door and grabbed the bandages that he kept in his pocket, before walking back to Iguro and smiling, showing him the bandages in his hand by raising it a little higher than his head.

Whike applying the bandages to Iguro's face, Iguro kept teasing Tomioka and making him blush. 'His flushed face is truly the most adorable sight I have ever seen.' They finished up and grabbed their haoris before heading out the door. "You were saying that you kept the bandages incase of something, what was that something?"

"....If I got injured in a fight of course." Iguro cocked an eyebrow up and grinned "Do not lie to me." Tomioka just kept looking forward, not wanting to look at Iguro because he knows he will end up blushing again, he was truly acting so different while around this man.

"I kept them for you.....For incase you ran out or if you cried again..." Iguro's grin turned into a pure genuine smile, it made Tomioka's heart skip a beat, he may not have seen it but the way his eyes spoke his true thoughts made him want this moment to last forever.

"Oh and don't forget I have that mission to go to soon, master postponed it until after the gathering." Tomioka eyes looked saddened but he blinked it away while keepinh his face deadpan as per usual, not wanting to make Iguro worry.

"Is something wrong Tomioka?" Tomioka just shrugged it off, both to forget about it and to also respond to Iguro. They walked to their patrol stations in an awkward silence, Tomioka felt guilty for making Iguro uncomfortable until they started some small talk, deciding to go on patrol together.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

After all that smut, y'all need the fluff to keep the balance.

Also I completely forgot that Iguro had that mission and I already had such a good plot with the gatehrung thing going in my head so I just decided to postpone it.