29

Sariyah Amariana Love4 days later; 8:25 PmJuly 30, 2024; Cleaning————————————————————————Me and Chris came back yesterday and I was honestly so happy because I missed my baby but none the less I had so much fun and i'm a fiancé

4 days later; 8:25 Pm
July 30, 2024; Cleaning
————————————————————————
Me and Chris came back yesterday and I was honestly so happy because I missed my baby but none the less I had so much fun and i'm a fiancé.

Kayvion is sleep right now so I'm tryna clean while Chris is getting baby food and formula. A couple minute later I heard the door shut making me turn around seeing Chris put the bags on the table.

"Hey baby," he said coming over to me kissing my lips. "Hey," I said sweeping the dirt in the dust pan. "Damn that ass fat," he said slapping my ass making
me hiss. "Ouch, Fucking Chris," I said rubbing the spot he hit making him laugh.

"I'm sorry, want me to kiss it for you?" he asked making me roll my eyes, before smiling. "You can do more than kiss it," I said playfully making him smirk.

"I gotta use the bathroom right quick mama, Ima be back down in a minute," he said going to the direction of the bathroom. I heard Chris's phone notification sound go off making me check the text.
————————————————————————
Draco♾

Bro when the next time we selling again?
8:37 Pm
————————————————————————
"Selling," I mumbled to myself. "You gotta be fucking joking," I whispered to myself. I was highly infuriated, he told me he would stop. He lied to me. We have a child and he still doing this shit.

I put his phone face down on the counter continuing to wipe it off. I blinked five times just trying to get the image of the message out of my head but I couldn't.

"Baby?" Chris called making me turn to him tearing up. "Check your phone," I said looking back down at the counter wiping it off. He picked up his phone checking the message before turning his attention to me.

"Baby, it's not w-You still selling?" I asked sniffing. He looked at my teary eyes before putting his back against the sink. "yes," he answered making me silently nod.

"So you lied to me?" I asked chuckling before biting my bottom lip. "I didn't lie to you," he said. "So what the fuck you tell me you weren't for, huh?" I asked. "You been selling this whole time?" I asked. "No," he answered.

"So tell me what the fuck it is?" I demanded slamming the towel on the counter. I leaned against the counter crossing my arms turning my attention to him.

"I started selling like 2 months ago- and you ain't think to tell me?" I asked tearing up. "I didn't want to because I knew that you'd act like this," he said.

"Act like this meaning concerned about your safety because that's how much I love you, Concerned about what danger you could be put in, Concerned about being a single mom cause her baby daddy slash husband dead or in jail," I nodded slowly sniffing.