6

Sariyah Amariana LoveApril 19,202312:00 PM;Her House—————————————————————————It's been a couple of days and honestly ,it has not been the best

April 19,2023
12:00 PM;Her House
—————————————————————————
It's been a couple of days and honestly ,it has not been the best. I started my addictions back to cutting, smoking weed, and drinking leen. Not something I planned to do or had any intention of starting again.

After me and Trayvons kiss, I caught him with another female literally right after and the same day so I haven't been talking to him at all.

He has texted me over the past five days but I can't even talk to him. It wasn't even because of him with another girl, it's mainly respect. You basically left me to go be with another girl and touch all up on her right after you did that with me.

Today was gonna be a good day though, I felt it. Today I get my new luxury house and my car that I get to pick up today. I spent five years saving up and I'm finally living the life I've always wanted.

I got in the shower and put on something chill for today.

*outfitI put on my pink jordan's and grabbed my keys as well as my phone and walked out my room closing the door

*outfit
I put on my pink jordan's and grabbed my keys as well as my phone and walked out my room closing the door. I walked out to my honda accord and started it up. After I put on my seatbelt , I got a text from Chris.
                                       Chris😁🤞🏾
Hey riyah
                                                                     Hey. Whats up
Nothin How ya been?
                                                                            Good wbu?
Good
I heard about your new house. Congrats
riyah I'm really happy for you
Thanks Chris Ik I haven't been around or talked to u as much but do you wanna help me move in.

I would love to riyah.

I exited the message thread and blasted hellcats and trackhawks by lil durk. I don't care what nobody say this song hit different. "I JUST HAD A THREESOME WIT TWO THICK BITCHES. THEY BE SUCKING DICK CAUSE ION LICK BITCHES" I yelled my favorite voice. When I'm alone or with my best friend I really be myself. My happy self.