2

*10 years later
Sariyah Amariana Love
April 7,2023
8:23 Pm

I scrolled on my computer looking for a house to live in since I was living with my boy bestie and his mom

I scrolled on my computer looking for a house to live in since I was living with my boy bestie and his mom. His mom took me in after I ran away from home when I turned 9. The raping kept happening and I couldn't take it anymore so I left. His mom supports me in everything I do except for my job which is bartending at a strip club but she deals with it and really doesn't complain about it. She just wants better for me which I understand. I'm still not in the best shape at all. I started cutting again recently and started back on my drug addiction with xanax and leen. I feel like being a bartender kind of releases my stress and I can fully express myself around other people other than my best friend. It was time for work so I shut my computer and grabbed my bag as well as my car keys. I walked downstairs and saw my besties mom cooking. "Be safe sweetie" she said giving me a kiss on my fore head and I smiled. I walked out the front door and headed to work. Your probably wondering "why didn't you say anything back?" I really don't talk and if I do it's a whisper unless I'm really close with that person.
I parked my honda accord in the back of the building and grabbed my bag out of my passenger seat heading inside. I went to my locker, and got changed into my outfit which was some shorts and a crop top.

 I went to my locker, and got changed into my outfit which was some shorts and a crop top

I put my regular clothes back in my locker and headed to my station

I put my regular clothes back in my locker and headed to my station. My vip station was filled. "Hey ,can I get a casamigos and ocean on the sex?" a brown skin boy asked while his homeboys looked at him. "Nigga you mean a sex on the beach?" a light skin boy said who was sitting next to him. "yea, my fault shawty" the brown skin boy said correcting himself. " okay, so a casamigos and a sex on the beach. Anything else?" I asked politely. " No, that's it" the brown skin boy said. " Who said I ain't want anything?" a boy in the corner said on his phone not even looking up. He was kinda cute. He was wearing a bape hoodie with black ripped jeans. "Would you like something?" I asked him. "Can I get a bottle of Henny?" he said looking up from his phone at me. "yea, sure. Anything else?" I asked. Everyone shook their heads no. I walked away to go get the drinks and brought them back to the section. "Thanks" the light skin boy said with a girl dancing on him. "What's yo name?" the boy from earlier with the phone said. "Riyah" I said. "Y'all?" I asked. "Chris" the boy who wanted the casamigos and sex on the beach said. "Brandon" the light skin boy who corrected him said. "Trayvon" the boy with the phone said staring me up and down. "Nice to meet y'all" I said. Trayvon made a mug on his face "wish I could say the same" he mumbled but I heard him. "I'm sorry but let's make this clear. I'm not one of your little fucking friends. Talk to them any type which way the fuck you want but not me. I ain't do shit to u so I suggest you fix your fucking attitude." I said actually speaking above how I usually do. He mugged me looking up slowly from his phone "Bitch" he said. I put the drinks on the table and left to go to the locker room. I walked through the locker room to my bosses office. I knocked , "Come in" he said. I walked in and sat down annoyed asf. "What's wrong Sariyah?" he asked. " One of the boys in my section called me a bitch for no reason" I said. He walked around the table and leaned down to my face. " you need help?" he whispered in my ear. I knew how this shit went I'm not fucking stupid. He was too fucking close and I knew something was out of line. "N-No.I'm good." I said. He put his hand on my thigh and tried to slide them up my shorts but I stood up asap. I walked out the room fast ash and grabbed my stuff out my locker, going to change. This ain't the first time he tried to touch me inappropriately. I ran out to my car but before I could reach it "Hey!" chris yelled. I turned around and he started walking closer to me "you good?" he asked. "yeah. um what's up?" I said lowly basically whispering. "I wanted to apologize for Trayvon and actually invite u to a party. I know I just met u and all but I think u would be a great friend and u seem like a nice ass girl." he said. "oh i'm no~Just think about it please. Trayvon wants to apologize and i can tell your in a hurry." He gave me a small slip of paper "my number if anything goes wrong and I actually seem to have a friend type liking to you." he said and I gave a small. Nobody has ever wanted me as their friend except my bestie. "Okay...I'll come." I said. " Hey are u okay though? Seriously." he asked. "I'm..Fine" I smiled and got into my car inna rush. He walked back into the club ,and I drove back home.