25

Sariyah Amariana LoveBirthday Dinner; 6:45 Pm*2 Weeks Later; April 7, 2024————————————————————————I pulled down my dress before walking out the bathroom and grabbing my bubble slides with my socks before putting them on

Birthday Dinner; 6:45 Pm
*2 Weeks Later; April 7, 2024
————————————————————————
I pulled down my dress before walking out the bathroom and grabbing my bubble slides with my socks before putting them on. I walked down the steps. I walked out the house where Chris was waiting for me.

I got in the car and we made our way to Lena's house. Today was her birthday and we were doing the dinner today. Ariana, Alexis, Naz, Draco, Demented and of course me and Chris were going. We didn't want her to feel lonely and of course we are gonna surprise her with the car.

Chris drove to her house and Naz had her car which was already at the restaurant so he went to get his car cause Alexis and Draco picked him up. Chris soon pulled up to the house making me get out the car and walk up the steps.

I knocked on the door and Lena soon came down in her sparkly dress. "Awwwww you look beautiful," I said and she smiled. "Thank you," she smiled. Her hair was long and straight. "Okay come on," I said grabbing her hand taking her to the car.

She got in the backseat while I got in the passenger. I opened a bag and gave her a sash and a crown. "Thank you so much," she said sounding like she was tearing up. "Don't mess up you makeup, Suck it up," I said making her take deep breath's.

A couple minutes later we pulled to the restaurant making us get out. We walked into the restaurant. "Lena Mariah ," I said and she led us to the table where everyone else is.

"Hi everyone," she waved and they all waved back but Naz just eyed her. Naz ain't have a girlfriend so I could see where this was going. She sat down in the booth next to Naz making me and Chris sit next to her.

The waiter came over making us order our drinks before deciding what we wanted to eat. "I just wanted to say thank you guys for taking me out today. I have never done anything like this and I have also never celebrated my birthday. This is definitely the best birthday ever. Thank you so much," she said tearing up.

"Don't cry. You gon make my hormones go crazy," I said to her dabbing her face trying not to mess up her makeup. "You deserve this, you're not alone," I said and she nodded fanning her face.
————————————————————————
We ordered our food and ate while just talking. "So, Naz I have a question, you do tats right?" Lena asked and he nodded. "yea, you want one?" he asked and she nodded. "I wanted one for my birthday," Lena said and he nodded.

"I'll do it for free, as your present," he said making her smile. "Thank you so much," she said and he nodded smiling. "Can I get your number?" he asked and she smiled. "yea," she said grabbing his phone putting it in while he put his in her phone.

"Can I come tomorrow?" she asked and he nodded. "yea, I'll be in you can come at whatever time I'll make it work," he said and she gave him a hug. "Thank you," she said pulling away. "Of course," he said.