4

Sariyah Amariana Love 12:00 Am; HospitalApril 10,2023-------------------------------------------------------------I woke up light headed looking at everyone around my bed but the one person I noticed the most was Chris

12:00 Am; Hospital
April 10,2023
-------------------------------------------------------------
I woke up light headed looking at everyone around my bed but the one person I noticed the most was Chris. I was confused because how did he know and I didn't want him to know I tried to off myself.

They all walked up to me and gave me a hug and I still didn't really know what the hell was going on. "Why is everyone around me?" I asked. My best friend Kayvion just sat in the chair with his head in his hands but as soon as I spoke he got up and left.

Chris walked over to my side and gave me a hug. " I'm sorry everyone...for the situation today," I said. Trayvon, Alexis, and Brandon walked in. I kinda had a weird feeling about Trayvon especially after what happened at the party.

I rolled my eyes as soon as I saw Trayvon "Can you get out? I don't know why you came if I'm such a bitch. You don't give a fuck about me right, so get out." I said to Trayvon as a tear slipped out my eye. He nodded and walked out.

"Matter of fact, Can everyone just go except for the people who actually care about me which is my mom an best friend. Everyone else please leave," I said fed up. I know they cared for me, shit if they didn't they wouldn't have showed up but I really just wanted my mom and best friend to be there for me.

My best friend came back in the room wiping his face "Riyah, Why? Why do that to yourself? You know how much I love you and you did that. You did that shit in front of me. That shit was honestly fucked up and it's fucking me up right now. I care about you too much to watch you die. Never do that again. Please ,I really need you," he said.

I stood up slowly and walked over to the chair he was sitting in and gave him a hug. "I love you too. You like my little big ass brother. Never again, I promise." I said.

I knew I was lying because I knew how bad my addiction was to cutting and Lean. I wanted to be dead so bad, I had no point of living. It wasn't meant for me.

Visitation was over so they had to leave and I had to stay overnight. I just watched the Iv bag filled with blood drip nonstop. I turned the Tv on and watched The Parkers. I really couldn't sleep.

Trayvon then walked in with some gifts and a teddy bear. "Seems like i'm not a bitch after all," I said. "Girl shut up and yeah I guess so. The woman let me in" he said handing me the gifts. "Thanks Trayvon" I said. " Just Tray" he said.
-------------------------------------------------------------

Trayvon Kamari Smith2:00 Am; HospitalApril 10, 2023 -------------------------------------------------------------I really did like Sariyah but I had to make it seem like I didn't like her cause kiab I know ima hurt her

2:00 Am; Hospital
April 10, 2023
-------------------------------------------------------------
I really did like Sariyah but I had to make it seem like I didn't like her cause kiab I know ima hurt her. She kicked me out her room which I understand. Shit I would too, I was being an ass to her. "Nigga, If you like her just tell her the shit before she finds someone else," Chris said.

I grabbed my keys and went to the mall to get her some get well things. I got her Chanel, Dior, and a bunch of stuff from PINK since I heard most females like it there. I drove back to the hospital and visitation hours were over but I really ain't give a fuck.

I snuck past the front desk and made it to her room. "Thanks Trayvon"she said. "Just Tray" I said. "Thanks Tray" she said. "Why didn't you like me be-who said I liked you, know that just because I got you some cheap ass gifts that don't mean shit," he said interrupting her.

Her face went from a smile to a mug. "Bet" she said putting all the stuff back in the bags and threw the bag at me "Get out" she said. I shrugged and grabbed the bags " I got plenty other hoes to give it to" I said walking out. I fucked up but that's just me. A fuck up.
-------------------------------------------------------------

Sariyah Amariana Love 2 days later;April 12,20231:08 Pm -------------------------------------------------------------I grabbed my bags and walked out to my best friends car

2 days later;April 12,2023
1:08 Pm
-------------------------------------------------------------
I grabbed my bags and walked out to my best friends car. I was just getting out of the hospital and I still felt empty. I put the bags in the trunk and sat in the passenger seat.

Me and my bestfriend are still in a weird state because he is still not so much mad at me but upset with me especially because I did it in front of him. He really hasn't been talking which is killing me.We didn't talk the whole car ride.

I grabbed my bags from the trunk and walked into the house. "Hey Riyah" my best friends mom said. "Hey mama" I said giving her a hug. I went upstairs and got in the shower so I could change.

I changed into some sweats and got my car keys. "Mom, can I go see Chris just to show him I am alive. He's been blowing up my phone." I said peeking in her room and giggled a little. "Go. Be safe" she said giving me a kiss on my cheek.I gave her a soft smile and walked out the house.

I started my car and went to Chris's house blasting Hellcats and Trackhawks. I parked my car in front of the house, getting out of my car I saw Trayvon sitting on the porch smoking a blunt. I walked up and knocked on the door ignoring him feeling him staring at me.

Chris opened the door for me and I walked in. "Hey Riyah" Chris said. "Hey sorry I didn't answer your messages, I had to stay an extra day at the hospital" I said. "It's cool...Why did you do it? Try to off yourself?" he asked sitting on the counter while I sat in a stool.

I stated at him for a minute debating on if I wanted to tell him. I wasn't ashamed but I didn't want everyone knowing my business anyways. "You have to promise not to tell, even if we were to fall out. You promise?" I asked. " Of course, I'll tell you my life story shit too," he said. "Well you remember the other boy at the hospital? Well that's my best friend and I currently am living with him," I said and he nodded just taking it all in.

"Well I ended up there with him from running away from home. My mom used to always work and never payed attention. My dad raped me...a couple times more than I can count on one hand. My mom tried so hard not to believe it even if she saw the shit happen she still didn't give a fuck. I ran. Ended up at my best friends house and his mom took me in."I stopped speaking because I heard the door open and shut.

Chris just walked around the counter coming up to me and gave me a hug. "Ima text you" he whispered in my ear. "Thank you" I whispered back grabbing my keys and leaving.

*2 hours later
That talk with Chris honestly made our bond stronger. We had things in common we didn't know. Chris was abused by his father a lot and he left when he was 14. We both had left and had shitty relationships with our mother and father.

Chris's mother was a drug addict. I got in my bed and just watched Tv until dinner. Ever since I seen Trayvon I honestly been thinking about it a lot. He really hated me for no reason. I went downstairs and grabbed something to eat. I finished my food and went to bed.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guyssssss my birthday really tomorrow!!
04/07
Trayvon or Chris???
•Do y'all like Chris??
•How y'all feel about Kayvion?
•Do you think she should have told Chris about her past or just kept it to herself?