19

Sariyah Amariana Love2:54 Am; SleepingOctober 13,2023 —————————————————————————"Mommmm! Mommm!," I yelled before my dad slapped me across my face

2:54 Am; Sleeping
October 13,2023
—————————————————————————
"Mommmm! Mommm!," I yelled before my dad slapped me across my face. "shut the fuck up!," She yelled from the bottom of the steps. "Pleaseeee!" I yelled and she stomped up the steps busting in the room seeing my dad over top of me naked.

She furrowed her eyebrows looking at the scene. She looked at me before walking back out. "Mom...Mommm!" I yelled kicking and screaming.

I eventually kicked him off of me and ran out the house. I ran all the way to my best friends house which I didn't get to until late at night. I knocked on the door falling to my knees. The door opened showing a light and my best friends mom with him behind her.

She helped me up before asking me what happened and cleaning me up. "Your staying here," She said showing me to her guest room.

I woke up out of my sleep with tears coming down my face. I got up out of the bed walking to the bathroom before shutting the door. I looked in the mirror sniffing and washed my face.

I heard Chris moving around before hearing footsteps coming closer to the door. He knocked softly which made me open the door. "You okay mama?" he asked and I nodded.

"I had a flashback of me running away, but i'm okay," I said walking back to the room laying in the bed. He laid next to me and I wrapped my arms around his neck while he wrapped them around my waist.
—————————————————————————
9:52 Am

Chris shook me lightly kissing me all over my face making me laugh. I opened my eyes giving him a kiss on his lips. "Get ready princess. Today the last day so we got a lot to do," he said making me nod getting up.

I walked into the bathroom and did my morning routine before getting dressed. I put on a cute crop top and tied it up before putting on some shorts as well as my sneakers.

 I put on a cute crop top and tied it up before putting on some shorts as well as my sneakers

I walked out the closet to see Chris already ready. "You be so hype to be ready before me," I mugged him and he grabbed my neck giving me a kiss. "I don't, you just take too damn long," he said while I wiped the lip gloss off his lips.