5

Sariyah Amariana Love4:03 PM 2 days later; April 14, 2023-------------------------------------------------------------I walked up to Chris's door and knocked

4:03 PM
2 days later; April 14, 2023
-------------------------------------------------------------
I walked up to Chris's door and knocked. He wanted me to come over just to hang out, ever since we have talked our relationship has gotten better which I liked to talk to him.

It was better to talk to someone who's been through it. Chris opened the door and let me in. "Hey" I said. "Hey riyah" he said walking to his room. I ain't wanna invade so I just sat in the kitchen waiting for him to come back out.

I walked around the counter and opened the refrigerator looking for a bottle of water. I grabbed one and turned back around being faced with Trayvon sitting on the couch.

I mugged him remembering what he said to me while I was in the hospital "Not my fault you did some weird shit" he said looking at me with a mug.

Chris came out the room and sat at the counter just watching us staring each other down. "what weird shit? cause you did some weird shit by not liking me when you first saw me. I ain't een know your ass" I said.

"You just love to argue for attention" he said. "have nothing to argue about" I said keeping it short. "not my fault you fucked your dad" he mumbled but I heard him and so did Chris. "What did you just say" I said as clearly as possible because my voice was cracking.

Before he could respond, I ran up and tried to hit him but Chris caught me. "NIGGA THE FUCK IS YOUR PARENTS AT? BITCH YOU GOT ME FUCKED UP. I BEEN TRYNA BE FUCKING NICE TO YOUR ASS YOU DUMB RAN THOUGH ASS HOE. YOU FUCKING WITH THE WRONG BITCH. I WILL MAKE YOUR LIFE A LIVING HELL" I yelled while Chris was taking me outside.

I pushed him off of me and walked to the door going back inside and grabbed my car keys. "where he at? he had so much mouth. PUSSY ASS BITCH" I yelled. I have never actually yelled which is weird but this was different. I was heated. I went back outside about to get in my car when Chris grabbed my arm, and I snatched it away.

I pushed him again "you told him...I never did." I said. " No Sariy-BULLSHIT! I should've never told you." I said interrupting him. I opened my door and got in my car and sped off.
-------------------------------------------------------------