16

Chris Ali King1:06 Am; DrivingOctober 1, 2023 *hour before Sariyah woke—————————————————————————I got out the bed before walking over to Sariyah side and giving her a kiss on the cheek

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Chris Ali King
1:06 Am; Driving
October 1, 2023 *hour before Sariyah woke
—————————————————————————
I got out the bed before walking over to Sariyah side and giving her a kiss on the cheek. I smiled at the sight of her sleep beautifully. I grabbed my keys and walked out the room.

I grabbed the bags of weed I had to deliver and a bottle of pills that I had to also deliver. I got in my car putting the stuff in my compartment in my car. I started the car and made my way to my first delivery.

*1 hour later
On my way to my last delivery I saw a black car following me for a minute. I stopped at a red light in the turning lane which he followed. I made a U turn to see if they would follow and just as I expected they did.

I started speeding up and so did they. I ran a red light and so did they. They got in the lane next to me speeding up until they were matching my speed. They put their window down and pulled out a gun aiming it at my car. Two shots went off. One in my arm and one in my chest.

I stomped on the break making the car stop and crawled out of it. The man in the car behind me got out while I rolled over on my back. He ran up to me kneeling down. "Hey stay with me man, I just called the ambulance," The man said. All I could think about was Sariyah and how much I wanted to tell her I loved her in that moment.

I blinked slowly until all I saw was black.
—————————————————————————

Sariyah Amariana King2:53 Pm; Chris HouseOctober 1, 2023

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Sariyah Amariana King
2:53 Pm; Chris House
October 1, 2023

I called Chris twice and it went straight to voicemail. "yo what the fuck," I said slamming my phone on the dresser. I looked at my phone seeing a random number calling me.

I answered it. "Sariyah?" Naz said in a panicky voice. "yea? what's wrong?" I asked and he was breathing heavily. "Chris got shot...I need you to meet me at the hospital," he said and I quickly stood up going to put on my shoes.

I ran to my car getting inside and wasting no time starting it up. I backed out the driveway and sped to the hospital going 120 in a 40 zone. I pulled into the hospital and parked the car running inside straight to the front desk.