8

Sariyah Amariana Love April 22, 20234:29 Pm; Home —————————————————————————The hospital ended up keeping me an extra day because my blood pressure dropped horribly

April 22, 2023
4:29 Pm; Home
—————————————————————————
The hospital ended up keeping me an extra day because my blood pressure dropped horribly. We just pulled up to the the house and Tray has been helping me a lot these last 2 days. He grabbed my bags and helped me out the car.

I walked to the door and unlocked it seeing rose petals on the floor. I followed them into the living room, when I looked up I saw a bunch of gifts and flowers. I teared up a bit and looked at Trayvon who had a little box in his hand. "Look at the card in the flowers" he said.

I walked over to the flowers and picked up rehearsal card reading "will you be mine?" I turned back around and Trayvon opened the box. It had a beautiful ring.

"This is my promise to never leave you or hurt you ever again

"This is my promise to never leave you or hurt you ever again. Even through our ups and downs you will always have me to talk to about our issues. As a friend, and a boyfriend. I really ain't know what liking a girl could be like until i met you. You changed my whole life around. I'm always happy with you. I eventually want to spend my whole life with you why not start now?" he said.

"...Let's start now then. You really have proved yourself over these past couple days and I should've never got mad about the kiss with another girl. You weren't mine so you really shouldn't have ever needed to prove yourself. You don't even realize how much you have changed my life just standing here with you. So yeah...I'll be your girlfriend" i said and he put the promise ring on my finger.

He gave me a peck on the lips twice and smiled at me. I opened my gifts and he stayed with me a little while longer before getting a text and said he had to go. I got up off the couch and went to take a shower.

After I got out the shower, I called my bestie kayvion. He answered on the third ring "hello?" he said. "Hey kayvion" I said in the camera. "Wassup what you doin bestie" he asked. "Nothing. I was gon ask if you wanted to come over, I'm bored" I said. "yeah sure I'm on my way" he said hanging up.

I popped popcorn and put on a movie. I heard a knock on the door so I opened it seeing Kayvion. "Hey" I said stepping to the side letting him in. "Wassup" he said giving me a hug. " How ya been?" he asked. "I'm doing okay" I said sighing.