23

Sariyah Amariana Love9:43 Am; Doctors appointment December 12,2023 *1 month Later————————————————————————"Sariyah Love," A doctor called out making me and Chris stand up following her

9:43 Am; Doctors appointment
December 12,2023 *1 month Later
————————————————————————
"Sariyah Love," A doctor called out making me and Chris stand up following her. She led us to an ultrasound room making me lay back while Chris held my hand helping me.

"What you wanna eat after we leave here?" Chris asked making me think of different places. "Starbucks," I said making him nod giving me a forehead kiss.

Me and Chris been doing okay but sometimes I think he still mad about not being there for the first appointment. Maybe it's just hormones. "Can I take you out tonight?" I asked him and he shook his head making me mug him.

"why not?" I asked still mugging before the doctor entered the room. I pulled my hand away from his kind of upset. He grabbed it back. "Don't play wit me riyah, I'll tell you why just wait," he whispered in my ear as Dr.Ross sat at the computer turned away from us.

"So Mrs.Love let's take some pictures," Dr.Ross said standing up pulling my shirt up and my pants down a little. She put the gel on my stomach before smoothly rubbing the monitor on it.

She pointed at the screen at a little sac wait a small little watermelon sized baby. "That's the baby and it seems like he's doing okay but how has your stress been," she said while taking pics.

"I mean I've been okay but the beginning of the pregnancy was kind of hard for me," I said thinking about the argument which caused me to cry a lot and not eat as much. "You gotta calm down and not stress you or it could physically affect your baby Riyah, I will send you some prenatal vitamins to pick up tomorrow but other than that everything seems good but remember no stress," she said smiling making me nod before she wiped off my stomach.

"Okay thank you Dr.Ross," I thanked before she smiled waving walking out the room. I sat up while Chris looked at me. "Was it because of me?" he asked and I sighed.

"I wouldn't say it was exactly because of you I was stressing of thinking about being a bad mother and if you were gonna leave but when you did that night...I guess it hurt my feelings," I said messing with my fingers before he grabbed my hands. "I'm so sorry mama, I would never leave you though," he said making me nod.

I wasn't mad but he always talks about not leaving me but he did that night because of a stupid argument we could've talked about. I walked to the front desk getting the ultrasound pictures.

Chris grabbed my hand walking me out to the car opening my door. He shut it after I got comfortable before going to the drivers side starting the car. "Now tell me why you won't lemme take you out?" I asked making him shake his head.

"Because that's my job not yours and I wanted to take you out tonight anyways," He said making me pout turning away from him. "Don't be mad mama," he said making me roll my eyes but he caught it.