Chapter - XVII

It had been days since their night stay. Though that night had brought this group together, but the Khurrana's and Abhay had to keep the rivalry in face of their families. The people of Dehradun were walking on egg shells as the serial killer, that the police had named him, hadn't been caught yet. Asad, Abhay, Neil, and Jeh had been patrolling the every alternate nights to catch, the attacker in their supernatural skin. The night curfew had been made more stricter, following the dead bodies they had found. Even for holding up events, social, cultural or formal, the citizens had to take permission from the authorities. This was also done during today's night at Dobriyal Niwas which was patrolled by huge group of cops and other security officials. It was Panchi's birthday as well as, Arnab had huge success in his business overseas. That had called for celebration, and he had invited all his business associates that included, Rathores, Khans, Khurranas, Raichands, Diwans, Goenkas and many more.

Abhay had particularly asked Haseena for a wardrobe makeover. Since, he was getting accustomed to his powers day by day, he had thought to also tame his style. It was all because of Piya he thought and concluded that he was also dressing up for Piya today. He wanted her eyes on him and only him.

" Madhu are you ready?!! All guests are arriving!! "
Arnab asked, entering his room.
" Yes. I am ready. And everything is perfect. But. "
She was donning a purple and green saree, with khandani jewellery.

" But, what?!! "
Arnab wanted this evening to be smooth and enjoyable. He knew the people had many restrictions, but he wanted them to relax for this night and enjoy too. Hearing Madhu's hanging statement he frowned.

" Have you checked on girls, are they ready or not?!!! Would we be doing everything?! Now they are adults and I think they should also, take some responsibilities in welcoming the guests.
Check on them. Go. "

" You are correct. I'll go check on them. "

" And make sure they are wearing what I asked them to. "

" What did you asked them?! "
He stood on threshold. He didn't wanted to get balled around between mother and her three daughters, therefore he decided he would ask her.

" Today, your many associates are coming, I wanted them to look presentable. As these are kinds of functions when we parents seek grooms for them. You know what I mean! "
She laughter at last.

" Isn't Panchi getting married, whom do you want to search groom for? "

" Don't you have 2 more daughters to look for! Seriously, Arnab you are making me angry now. Just go and do as I say!!! "

" But, they both are little!!! "
He protested.

" Don't eat my brain and go!!! Check on them!!!! "

He exited, not wanting to fuel her up more.

Panchi was ready in lime yellow saree, with diamond jewellery. Her hair were left open with soft curls. She was right now having headache making Misha wear her saree.

" That drap will go in this way. "
She admonished her, and pinned the drap of saree with misha's sleeveless T-shirt.

" Well. Aren't you two looking gorgeous!!! "
Arnab entered, caring his carefree walk with smile on his face. He had dark blue shirt with black suit which was pressed hard.

" Papa. See na mumma is making me wear a saree!!! "

" Shhh! Mish! At least you are wearing it with a t-shirt, without asking her. I am held up here in a tight blouse that gives me no room for breathing. Now, let me do my work. "
She went on looking for the palette of eyeshadows, as she had yet to finish Misha's makeup.