Chapter - XIII

Everyone was in rush. In the campus of Mount College, as the final drama was only one day ahead.

Members of drama club were rehearsing back to back so that they could make it smooth on the d-day.

" Papa, you would be present?! On my big day right? ", Piya was talking to Arnab over her phone, as he was still held up on his business trip. It would be her first drama where Arnab would ne present as her father for the first time in her life. She was excited as well as nervous at the same time. Her nerves were giving her jolts as the clock ticked away.

" Of course, sweet heart. Wouldn't miss it for anything! Believe me. I would be there on time. Don't worry, now I have a meeting to attend, will talk to you later. "

" Okay dad. See you then, and I miss you. Bye. "

" Good bye, take care. ", saying so he hanged up the phone. Some foreign company had invited four best business dealers and their firm for a deal they wanted to establish in Dehradun. Therefore, including Dobriyal, others were, Diwan, Raichand and Khan. Arnab hoped for the best, he had good relations with the others, but was quite unconvinced for Raichand, cause of their past histories with the Dobriyals.

Piya's day was busy one, or it was what she made it out to be. She wanted her head to be clear off from anything related to Abhay. Reminiscing about him or even being in his presence meant to scratch an old unhealed wound. It pained her too much to say less.

She was right now in the library, taking a break from the chaos held out in the college campus. It was the only place which she found to be quite and relaxing.

" Piya! Zoya sent you this book. ", Misha whispered in low tones, drawing a chair beside Piya and making herself comfortable.

" Okay. "
It had a dark cover with golden key, lying on the stream of blood. The heading read,
' Vampire Diaries
The Return
Shadow souls '

Piya was obsessed with the novel as well as drama. Novel was good, it didn't made her anxious like drama, but both had their own beauty that made her fell for them. What Piya wasn't able to resist was the way Damon's character was depicted in the novel. And in drama, she felt the twists quite amusing and more complicated than her life, which relaxed her soul and made her mind switch off the blaring red beams of sirens, of worry.

" She wanted to meet you as well in the drama club. "

" Okay. I'll go in 5 mins. "

" No. You must go now! ", Misha's behaviour looked different, to Piya.

" Are you, okay? Is your health fine? ", concerned about her Piya asked.

" Yeah. What will happen to me?! ", her reply came as casual and normal this time.

" No you were too loud than you should be last time. "

" Oh! Yeah I am tired of all this work. But, you can't let Zoya wait. You must go. She must be waiting, for you. "

" Yeah. I'll leave and before doing anything have something or you will become more tired. Okay? "

" Okay. "

And then Piya left gathering her stuff in her handbag.

Misha made a call on her phone.
" Hey! She is on her way. You better make this worth while, or else I will kill you!!! "

There Piya reached the drama club hall and found no one. All lights were off except the single spot light on the stage.

" Zoya are you there? ", shaking her head, Piya turned to exit, but suddenly red crimson petals of roses were showered on her.