Chapter - XVIII

" Piya!!!! "
It was Sunday, and Misha had entered Piya's room.

" What yaar?!! Sone de na Mishu. Aaj sunday hai!!! "
Piya groaned from under the pillow.

" No. We are having a match, bhul gai kya. Girls vs boys. Chal ab hume jana hai. Thodi deer mein. Get ready you have only one hour. "

" Let me sleep fir half an hour, it's only 8 a.m. ", Piya tried to reason out, but Misha didn't budge.

" No please get up na!!!! Mumma and Papa are already up, and they are going out on a date, in half an hour. So, you better get up, Panchi has already went to freshen up. You should too. Otherwise breakfast thanda ho jayega. "
Misha shook her sleeping sister.

" Okay, you are so intolerable!!!! "

Piya stretched her body with closed eyes. Her back rested on the head board, and when she opened her eyes, she was shocked to see what Misha was wearing.

" Oh my god!!! What are you wearing Mish!!! "
Now, her eyes were open and she was seeing clear.

" Kapde Or kya. "
Smirking Misha replied.

Piya's mouth was hanging open, and after few seconds she closed it.
" I instructed them to wear same. "

" What?!!! Why?!!! "
Piya asked.

" Oh!!! Hello!!! Paris, tumse hi sikha hai yeh sub. Ab challo, der mat karo hame car mein jana hai, aur Zoya ko bhi pick karna hai. "

" Are yaar, sone de na mujhe!!!! "

" No. Get up, get up, get up!!!!! "
Misha snatched Piya's blanket, and found Abhay's jacket.

" Oh!!! Tum isse sath mein leke soti ho?!!! "
Misha teased.

" Haan, tumse matlab. "
Piya huffed and snatched the jacket and kept it in her cupboard. Keeping it safely, she stalked to her bathroom.

Downstairs all were having breakfast peacefully, but it was broken by a loud thump.

When Arnab, Panchi and Madhu looked, they stood up and saw Piya had fallen from the last third step.

" Oh god!!! She is still in slumber!!! Hum match kese jeetenge?!!! "
Misha bellowed from upstairs.

" Piya beta lagi toh nahi?!!! "
Madhu checked for any injury, and found she was fine.

Piya cracked her neck.
" No mumma. Can I have bournvita?!!! "

" Give her coffee mumma, isse jagake rakhna hai aaj hame. Ispe hi sara game tika hai. "
Panchi said, smiling slyly, at Piya.

" Haa, abhi lai mere baby ke liye. "
Madhu kissed her sleepy daughter on head and went in kitchen.

Arnab thought what has happened to his girls. He resumed his newspaper reading.

As they finished breakfast, Piya was fully awake and zipped up the black jacket on her body, which was open little before.

" Now, we are ready. "
She stood up and tied her shoe laces.

" Dad, give us blessing that aaj hum girls kisi jeet ho. "
The three girls took Arnab's blessing who was busy reading newspaper.

" Vijay bawah! "
Without looking at them, he muttered.

" Mumma, bless us. "
Piya said in a different antics. And Madhu was loving it, everything that her youngest one was doing.

" My blessings are always with you all. "
She smiled.

Panchi giggled.
" Dad hum car ki keys leke ja rahe hain. App dusri le jana. Good bye. "