Chapter - IX

Next day.

It was a promising sunny day, with cottony clouds scattered on the cloak of blue skies. Sunlight, disturbed Piya's sweet slumber and she sat up cracking her back, smiling at the warmth of sunlight.

Though, the previous night was long and half stressful, but it gave her the calm restful sleep that can count her to battle her life's problems being awake for centuries.

Standing up she looked aside at the wall clock, it read 10:30. And Piya's calm demeanour changed to frenzy in seconds.

She was late. So, darn late, that Panchi could have her raw for lunch.

Piya took shower and completed her morning routine in flash, and grabbed any pair of outfit without looking at what was it. She had no time to comb her tangled hair, therefore, opted for a messy bun, and ran downstairs grabbing her heels in one hand and her handbag in another.

" Good morning, kessa hai mera baby? ", Arnab came out from his study, and moved towards Piya to take her in a hug.

But, Piya ran towards dining table dodging his stance, and grabbed an apple from fruit basket.

Before, Madhu can chastise her softly to not leave without have proper breakfast, Piya exclaimed, " Pray karo aaj Panchi, ka mood accha ho. I am so flipping, late!!!! "

She stepped into her wedges, and thought it was her best option for the day.

" Hard chance. ", Arnab breathed.

" What?!!! ", Piya exclaimed looking over her parents face.

" An hour before, Misha left in same hurry. She was late, too. And owing to Panchi's last night drunken engagement, she is hardly in her own mind. ", Arnab explained.

" What!!!!!! ", Piya cried out in astonishment.

" She accepted proposal of Neil Khurrana. ", Madhu answered, " We will be having a wedding. ", with happiness dripping out from her face.

Piya's eyes widened. Looking at her father, who was also smiling at Madhu, she shook her head and went out of the main door.

Reaching her car, she calmed her heart, and looked upwards at the sky.

The way of starting a day!!!!

Igniting the engine, she went out of the gates onto the road, towards Mt. College.

Few hours before.

Abhay Raichand, was in the principal's office, gathering the information of resent happenings in the school.

" Give me the list of participants, of the drama. I am sure, Panchi must have submitted the names on the list, with their roles. ", Abhay kept his gaze on the paper weight, he was playing with.

The principal of Mt. College was having a hard day, since Abhay entered his cabin unannounced. The thing that air conditioner was low, and he was perspiring madly, from Abhay's presence was quite nerving.

He felt more intimidated by the young man sitting in front of him. The most dark thing was Abhay's gaze then his acts, which were pale grey, giving his handsome face, a dark gleam.

Misha was in her class, attending her usual lecture, biting upon her nails, with building up anxiety. She was suppose to reach college on time and check the entry of purchased props and prepared costumes before the starting of her first lecture, and submit it's bills to Panchi.

This time she was screwed, deep. And the ringing bell of pre-nomination of occurrence of something bitter, wasn't fading away.

Further on, Ms. Dasgupta's lecturing about the topic wasn't helping her in any way to divert her mind, as she didn't even knew what was the topic.
She was sitting their beside tracker, with an open book in between them.