Chapter - VIII

It started soft, smooth kiss. Taking Piya in deep depths, she had never known of one. But, when it became dominating one, she didn't knew. He touched every corner of her mouth, conveying his passion for her deeply.

Moments later, all the haziness in Piya's mind got cleared, and with a gasp she detached herself from his lips. Opening her brown doe orbs, she peeped into his glassy grey ones.

" Abhay! I don't remember anything of past 1st year of my college. ", their was only one thought in her head, out of every doubts which probably could have been of him being in thick cover of ice in the middle of the woods. It was the only clarification she wanted to give, in order to not sound rude. Certainly, it was his charm that she was much attracted to, at the moment. It was too powerful to be not bewitched by his physique. His entire aura was dominating, that didn't allowed her to speak anything rash, the most highlighting facts known to her from Misha's mouth, about him.

Abhay read her, at the moment she let herself free. He always read her. His lip pulled up in a knowing smirk, " We will talk about that later. Right now mom, wants to meet you. ", and a second later, Haseena entered.

Approaching Piya, with a genuine smile, " How are you feeling? ", she asked her, caressing her head.

" I am feeling fine, unnaturally, I don't know how but, my cold, head ache and fever is gone, Aunty. What time is it? ", she was confused, then she looked for a wall clock to check time, but didn't find any.

" It's 2:45. You should take some rest. ", Abhay answered.

" No, I should go home. Misha was looking after me, and then... ", she stopped, and started panicking.

Haseena was intrigued by what, Piya had to say. She also wanted to know how Piya ended up, near Abhay, this time. She had an intuition, that it couldn't be any coincidence.

" What happened then, Piya? ", Abhay did knew, Piya needed help, but the fact that she had a call from an unknown number, telling her to save herself was still unknown to him.

" I got a call from an unknown number, telling me to.......", tears fell down from Piya's eyes as she, described the horrors of the previous night.

Abhay took Piya in a hug, caressing her head, " Shh!!!! Calm down. I'll look into this. Okay? ", he asked, raising his eyebrows up, and the moonlight gracing his face, highlighted his masculine features, that Piya couldn't risk to take her eyes anywhere else and not kiss them with her orbs. She nodded in approval, and he whipped her tears away.

Gears of Haseena's mind were running at an uncertain speed, without any destination.

Who could that be? Living in the flesh of humans, hiding their wolfish fur and teeth.

" Aunty, now. I must leave. Or else, papa and momma ko pata chal jayega ke mein ghar par present nahi hoi, then they will panic for my safety. ", and Haseena's reverie broke, she looked at Piya, who was looking down at her attire.

" I changed your clothes, they were soaked and covered in dirt. ", Haseena answered, Piya's unasked question.

" Can I have something to change into? ", she asked not meeting, Abhay's gaze that was painstakingly indented onto her, making her to cover up the folds of black silk kimono, in.

" Yeah, let me fetch your old ones, for you. ", Haseena went in the rightmost corner of the room, opening a walk-in-closet, and came out with Piya's yellow T and long dark-pink skirt.

Piya was surprised by this discovery. Was she this close to Raichands, and Abhay to leave her clothes in his room or home, those were thoughts swimming in Piya's head.