Chapter - XII

" Now is not the time to argue guys!!! Piya needs medical attention. ", Kabir spoke, and Panchi shoot him an understanding look.

" She needs no doctor. I am taking her to my home, if anyone is up for it then you are welcome, or else I can take care of her. ", saying so Abhay went away in speed.

" I don't believe this. How can he take Piya like this?! He has no right on her. We are her family. ", Misha argued.

" Piya and Abhay belongs to each other. And we should respect their decisions in future. If Piya would have been conscious she would also have opted for Abhay to examine her, rather than taking a help of any medical professional who knows nothing about supernatural being. " Asad wanted nothing but this night to halt.

" You are saying as if, you know more than anyone present here. ", Panchi's suspicions became higher.

" We will discuss this later on. Let's go to Raichand mansion first. "

" Okay. "

And they climbed their respective rides.

" What happened Zoya?! You are utterly quite. What do you think about all these? ", asked Asad. He wished for her to take all this lightly.

" I know nothing about all this. Why or what Abhay is?! And from the previous days I have seen his behaviour towards Piya, and I can't say that he is irresponsible, or unworthy of her. "

Her gaze was far away from the inside of the car, outside the windows.

A light smile graced Asad's lips.
" I love you! "

" What?!!! " They were alone in the car and his statement threw Zoya off the bridge.

" I meant to say is, I like the way you think. My tongue slipped Zoya. "

" Better be that. ", Zoya whispered under her breathe.

" You said something? "

" Nothing. "

...

Shadows gleamed in dark, aerated beige painted room. Curtains flew high towards the ceiling, letting the cool breeze enter in from the huge balcony.

Though the shadows were dark at this hour but the night was still beautiful with radiant moon, gleaming from within the cloud cover.

Her long hair were sprawled across the pillows, like outer midnight cloak. The breeze was cool and heavy and encased her form like a second cover.
The shear nighty did nothing to keep her warm. And like a light sleeper she was her hands searched for the edge of duvet. That's when she got covered in warmth of it with else's hands.

...

Abhay laid Piya on his bed. Took her sandals off and clasped her necklace across her neck.

" Whoever has done this to you, I swear Piya, he will pay for this!!! "

Rage was filling up his head, like a bubbling flames of lava, stopping him to think anything straight.

Abhay took off his jacket and threw it aside. Not knowing what to do, he kept his palm on Piya's head and closed his eyes to check her subconscious mind for any sign of damage.

Finding only the flashes of erased memory running again in her mind, he stood up and dashed out of his room.

His parents were out of town, attending annual clan meeting and they weren't going return untill day after next.

He heard the wheels of cars stop, and went to open the main door.

Everyone was there, and Abhay gestured for them to sit in the living room.