Chapter - I

Candles were burning in the darkness of the mess of shelves, assembled to store books in the library. It was hard to read, the old tarnished books for an ordinary human. But not for Haseena Raichand. She has been in search for a year to seek the solution of the breakage of curse, shed upon their son, by his once beloved. Till now she has been unsuccessful. She knew the answer, even Chand and so did Abhay. But she wanted to find another one, too. To bring him back to consciousness, the other way.

Piya being a cure, she knew it. And it was right now impossible to bring her there at his bondage place, to make him free.

Or the hard way was Maithili. They knew she won't agree, even if they beg to her for Abhay's freedom.

It's all because of Abhay. Hadn't he erased Piya's memories, he would have been free. What should I do? Why are you so stubborn, Abhay?!!!

" Haseena! ", Chand entered the library with a glass of wine filled with blood. " You should stop these things. He won't come back the other way. Their is only Piya who can bring him back. I know your emotions. Being a Vampire you have them. It will make you weak-"

" I know Chand and to hell with it making me weak. I would prefer it over living this cursed life, like a hermit who has once denounced his family, dwelling in caves while they suffer or prosper in this world with struggles affiliated by the destiny. It's his responsibility to feed them Chand. And here it's our responsibility to look after Abhay. We were the ones who gave him this cursed life, so we are responsible for him. I didn't gave him birth but I have a connection with him. He gave me as much respect and care whenever I needed, much like a son gives his birth mother. And now there is no place for you to tell me to back away. Understood. ", her eyes we're cobalt blue. She was seething with rage.

Chand was left alone without any words. He didn't wanted to cause any rift between him and Haseena. He knew that she was correct. They were family, who would stick together always.

" Let's, go to meet him. ", he said exiting from the Library.

When they arrived at the highway near jungle and parked their car bit away from Abhay's frozen grave.

But when they moved towards him, they were surprised to find an another person there.

" Chand! Piya!!! Chand Piya is here. She is with him, look. She loves him. She does not remember him, but look at her love for him had dragged her here. He will be back soon, we have to be prepared now for him, Chand. ", she has seedling of hope for the return of Abhay, in her treatise.

" You are right, Haseena. ", looking at Piya who is not too far from them, hunched on her knees near Abhay's grave.

" Let her go then we will go to meet him. We can't meet her though. "

" She wouldn't remember us, Haseena. ", and she nodded.

Few minutes earlier.

Grey Top. Pink Scarf around her neck. Black pants and nude pencil sandals.

Her dark bangs were being kissed by the welcoming breeze of misty air, blowing in deep greens of forest.

Have I ever visited before?

It was strange experience she was having. She felt familiar, surrounded by the woods and dark night.

She walked in carrying her petite figure, while carefully placing each step beside the twigs, roots and litter adorning the ground.

No other person, would have stepped in the dark woods after night fall, being surrounded by the non-habitual silence would have creeped the hell out of them. Yet, Piya was there, encasing the every essence, forest radiated absorbing it under her skin.