confessing?

"Hey Prisha, I want to tell you something.. " he says and pauses. I was devouring on my sandwich and looked up at him raising my eyebrows to ' what' sign.

He leans back on his seat and says, " do wake me up on interval of the bus. I am going to sleep " I nod my head and get back to eating.
He plugs in on his earphone and closes his eyes trying to drift off to sleep. I try not to stare and bring back my attention to the food.

Somewhere I do feel like he has to tell me something but he always closes it off and change the topic. Because the way he said he has to tell me something there has to be something but he changes his mind.

I want him to be comfortable around me and tell me what it is because curiosity takes the best of me
I will ask him during the Interval.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•~

Breeze soothed and flawlessly it flowed dwelling inn the aroma
Of parathans and desi sabji's.
We all came down the bus, I grabbed my purse and few extra notes that I secured in my bag because this time I'll pay for whatever we eat.

It's around 3 am, the darkness is ruling the atmosphere and here some bright lights coming from the nearby café and dhabas cooking authentic Indian food gave a sparkling gleam to the atmosphere.

We sit in the tables under the open sky ordering two big paranthas each with aloo ki sabji and lassi of course.
I caught him glancing at me now and then and smiling. He's cute. But why behaving so weird?

After we are doing eating and grabbing sauf more then we need it, I ask him,
" Something is bothering you? "
" Ugh.. No "

" You know you can tell me "

" Yeah but there's nothing "

He denies it. I don't push the topic further and let it go.

We roam around the open area exploring the café and Ishan ordering a coffee in the midnight. He received few
Are you serious stares from uncles standing their sipping loudly on their tea.
Some aunties also gave us weird stares as we were walking together and sat together.

I told Ishan not to take coffee now it will sleep derive him but him being him will listen to me?

" I don't have a problem with you having a coffee now, you better not irritate me at night. I need my beauty sleep "

" Khumbkarni. Once you sleep even earthquake can't wake you up. Who's Ishan Kishan? "

And there starts our tom and Jerry chase.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
In the dead silence where only noise that was heard was of snoring of elderly people. All the passengers dimmed their seat light and were dozing off.
Some where still up, screening on their computer while some where busy chatting.
Mostly everyone was asleep.

Ishan was one of those people who couldn't sleep.
Thoughts of next match Weren't haunting him, but his feelings where

It's obvious to him that he likes Prisha, but Prisha? Does she like him back?
What if she thinks of him as a Douchebag?
If she felt a teeny - tiny bit of feelings for him that's why she agreed to come with him here.

But it's common for teens to hangout with friends.
What's so special about it.

One of the senior lad of the team told him
" If you wanna know whether she likes you or not, look out for hints. Girls always drop some."

Clueless Ishan laid staring out of window. He couldn't find any subtle hints that Prisha gave him
He knows she's very career focused and the background she comes from, she is very determined to change her life.

He shouldn't take the risk of confessing,
Ishan wants Prisha to have a better life and Independence that she couldn't get in her adopted household and he shouldn't be a distraction for the same.

It's better if let my feelings die

~ A lover who kills his feelings, does the worst crime ever and he should be guilty of it.