important decision

There's always a way out of dark tunnels all you have to do is keep going without giving up

▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△△▼△

{Ishan's POV }

By mistake I came school early.
I am here sitting between three girls passing chocolates to Prisha, who's head was down and looked like some possessed ghost from movies. I was curious as to why they gave choclate to her. I asked, "two have birthday today? "
They looked at me as if I was speaking some sort of alien language. I raised my Eyebrows saying ' what? '

Riddhima said, “ Bro, not trying to hit upon you, but do you have a gf? ”
I was confused but shook my head. Who needs a gf, after all?
“ No wonder why. ”
All the three girls started laughing. What is happening?
Sudhir came the right time and asked why everyone is erupting in laugh.

Sudhir is made to sit beside Pragya, the official nerd of our class. He's also into cricket but his dad wants him to be CA.
Sudhir is backbencher yet scores well, he has Attained an Phd in Cheating courses.

“ Nothing much, your friend was asking why the girls gave me chocolate ” prisha said eyeing me.
“ so what's wrong in that? Is someone's birthday? ”

“ You single? ” came the same question from pragya,
“ Yeah, ” he shrugged.
“ no doubt ” she said.

Ok I had enough of their conversations. I have nothing to do with why they are giving Chocolate to Prisha and nor do I need any.
“ she's on her periods. It's our girl culture to give chocolate when our friend is on periods "
Hm.. But what does a chocolate do?

“ Me too. ” sudhir said and everyone started Laughing.
I controlled myself but eventually lost it.
“ Now give me a chocolate”
Prisha broke the bar and handed him two.
She looked at me and said,
“ I wont give you any”
“ I don't even need it ”
She really thought I was asking for a piece of chocolate.
“Dumb girl” I muttered.

|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•

Ms. Reya entered and started teaching English. She was teaching something that literally passed from the top of my head.
She's a boring teacher but again this folks find her interesting, because she is ENGLISH teacher!
How does that make sense?

Prisha was indulged in her teaching and here I felt dazing off. Lunch break still has 15 minutes but it feels like forever.
Someone said “ may I come in ”
Ms Reya nodded and the guy handed her a paper. She read out the announcement.
“ Ishan, You have to meet Coach Anand after the recess ”
Wow, I can bunk finally.
Then she said, “ school will be competing with holy angels in Badminton on 5th September.
9th std is getting chance to participate. One girl and one boy will be selected, anyone interested can go after recess for auditions in the playground”