help

**✿❀ ❀✿**

Distance seperated you from me,
But it didn't seperate the feelings

**✿❀ ❀✿**

{Prisha's POV}

I sat with saina in front of shopping mall. Because swati was busy with studies she decided to drag me with her for shopping clothes.
Saina will be going to mumbai to pursue bachelors in finance and stocks market. She got admission into a college there and her parents bought an apartment there years ago. Now she has planned to live there.

I am so happy for Saina, she's chasing her dreams. Along with enjoying life while me?
Fighting all the restrictions with a little hope of freedom.
I do not take stress over certain things because I know God is helping me directly or indirectly.
Unka saath darne ki kya baath?

Saina came here to shop things she'll require in Mumbai.
“you will tell me about the night life of Mumbai ok? ” I am a pretty curious child. Mumbai has always been my dream place to go, to stay. My friend is going and I need all the beans to be spilled.
" Ok girl ok” she said biting her ice cream. I looked away to avoid irritation. I mean, who bites their icecream?

“ Also about the college life ok? ”
I told her again. I have heard colleges in Mumbai are very fun. She nodded.
I looked at her for a second, how beautiful her life is. Isn't it?
She got open minded parents, she hangs out late at night; while Swati has to return before 9. Same applies to me.
She dated a guy a while ago and with her boldness she also ditched him because of some pathetic thing he did.
I'd have to thank Saina for being this bold man.
I am nothing compared to how much she is, not that I eve  want a comparison with her.
She is she, me is me.

I thought about Ishan. He never came back. My birthday was the last time he was here, then disappeared.
We saw his photo on newspaper and article about him.
He scored century against Gujarat state cricket team and this was a winning innings for jharkhand. He's the youngest one among all the other players,
Others are 19-20 and the dude is 16, passed 9th grade. Talent has no age.

“ all ok? ” asked Saina putting her arm around my shoulder.
“ yeah. ” I said completing my ice cream.

“ still missing him? ” she asked.
“ How do you know? " I continued. “ and no” she chuckled at my response and got up. “ Come on I am Swati's best friend. She won't keep her mouth shut about how she doubts you have a thing for Ishan. Now her doubts are true”

“ Well her doubts were proved true a long time ago” I said. She picked up the bags lying on the ground and started walking. I followed her trail.
“ confess it then” Saina said it in a manner as if it was as easy as eating ice cream.
“ he doesn't even show up nowadays ” she made a sad pouty face.

“ when he comes then confess it” she called out for an auto but the driver paid zero attention to us and drove away.
We kept talking throughout,
“ And you want me to ruin our Friendship? ” she nodded in denial. “ how long will your cute heart beat for him. Tell him, if he denies then he's idiot to reject you. Believe me , all you'll do is cry for 2 days then me and Swati we'll handle you and get you back at normalcy.”

Ha. As if it was that easy. First rejection hurts like thousand bee stings. Another she'll console me from Mumbai? Third thing, Swati won't give a damn to me. She's all occupied on her studies. Fourth thing, my adopted parents will succeed in finding ways to destroy my mood.

We got into an auto and silently sat in it. Things weren't awkward at all. Saina is known for giving advices that come out to be very unhelpful.
Auto came to my area I picked up few of the bags that belonged to me and got out. Saina passed a water bottle to me and said,
“ it's just a phase, you'll be over it soon” with this the auto drove away.

I realized she handed me empty water bottle, I threw it in the dustbin and picked up the bags.
From outside I heard few noises coming from my home. I thought it's either my mom and dad fighting with each other or probably my dad is drunk and spitting bullshit.
I opened the door and my eyes popped out to see what was taking place in front of me.

Swati broke down on the couch. She was crying miserably and dad was yelling at her. I dropped the bags on the ground and ran to comfort swati. I hugged her tightly. She broke down badly on my arms. I rubbed her back.
“What happened di? ” she wipped few tears and tried to gain her composure back.

“ see. Look at her ” my Dad pointed his finger out at me.
“ she's the reason Swati is going out of hand ” he told mom. She kept a poker face.
“ prisha started to brainwash Swati too. Ever heard our Swati say things she did right now to us. Never. She's having wrong influence of Prisha. ” ha spit out.
Why is he blaming me? Did Swati say something to him that offended him?

“ I. Won't. Spare. Her. Alive ” he jerked towards me. I have had enough of his toxicity. I yelled loudly “ STOP ! ” I stood up and pointed my fingers at him.
“ DARE YOU TOUCH ME I'LL CUT YOUR FINGERS OUT”

" How are you talk to me like that? ” he yelled louder.
“ who the fuck gave you the right to abuse me and Swati? ”
I never used such an language against him. Not onto his face, always Swati calmed me down when ever he used to hit me, but now things are gone very far.

Before this matter goes out of hand, Swati held my hand tightly and took me inside the room. Mom's voice was heard. She was trying to control the frantic man. Swati locked the door and went straight to the washroom. I felt bad for her.
I have never seen her this miserable. She has always comforted me.

She came out washing her face. She wiped her face on the towel and sat down. I sat beside her,
I felt guilty at one point. I don't know why, I did right raising my voice against him. Still, I had this feeling that made me apologize
“ I am sorry if I went too far ”
She hiccuped from the cries. I offered her water.
“ No Dear. You did it right” she patted my back.

“ Can you please tell me why he erupted like a volcano on you? ”
I tried to ask her as politely as I could. I don't want her to feel obligated to share it with me but I also want to know what happened.
“ I told him I don't want be a collector. This UPSC is not my thing ” she continued
“ Then he suggested that I prepare to be a civil judge in high court. I became so pissed that I clearly told him I want to pursue interior designing”

“ he lost his patience and threw the plate away and started saying things like I am unworthy,
Bitch and even blamed you. He thinks you are the root cause of it ”

I hugged her tightly. Swati di is amazing at Interior designing. Even our little room feels so beautiful and peaceful. I am proud of her to take her stand and tell him boldly.

“ I am suffocating. Let's go out for a walk. Shall we? ” she landed me her hand. With a curt nod I accepted it. I opened the lock of the door and we came out.
Mom was no where to be seen and dad was sitting on the hair rubbing his temples.
, we ignored his statue sitting there and started walking in the direction of the door. As soon as he looked at us, he said
“ Look at them, wasting my money on useless shit” he referred to the shopping I did and the bags lying on the floor.
“ she bought those stuff from my money if you care to know”
Swati rubbed that savage reply on his face and we walked out.

✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*-: ✧ :-゜・.

A/n - major drama coming up.
Be ready with popcorns.

Sorry for not posting regularly. I am out of motivation.

Besides, how are you all?

And who's your favourite musician?

Mine is Taylor and shreya.
In males, Arijit singh and Atif Aslam, darshan raval <3