Argumentative

Someone has to be the voice and say people are scared too

Someone has to be the voice and say people are scared too. I'll be that voice...

•~•

Prisha's POV

I can't believe it the Principal did it.
Was she for real?
She doesn't care about an individual, she only cares about the reputation of her school. That's it.

I angrily made my way to the ground of the school. I saw few girls sitting on benches and drooling over for him. Idiots.

I rushed over at Ishan, who was removing his pads and gloves.
I don't know what gotten into me, I pushed him with his collor and dragged to the corner.
Those girls murmured something, I'll deal with them later on.

" Why the heck do you play? " I asked him.
He looked at me baffled but said,
" Because I like it "
I was irritated by this guy.

" Do you know what Principal told me? " It was more of an answer then a question.
He nodded his head, I expected him to say something but the guy didn't utter a word.

" Look here, I won't be taking your responsibility of studies. You better do it by yourself.
I don't care whatever issues you are having with your parents or studies. That's not my problem.
If you are interested in sports, it's upon you to manage your studies. How can that old lady who's entitled to be our Principal say ' Prisha, You are a bright student. Good in studies, and Ishan is a talented student interested in sports. Will you please help him academically'

I mocked her words and scoffed at the proposal she gave me.
I tried to Politely decline her,
" Prisha, our school ranks 3rd in the state. We have been trying to make it to first from past five years. We are rejoiced to have talents like you and Ishan and other kids too.
I am really proud of your achievement by winning the district level  debate competition against pillai school. Now it's Ishan's time to shine. "

" I want Ishan to fully concentrate on games. It will be beneficial for us and him too. "
She completed her invalid point.

" How is it beneficial for me? "
I never said back to Principal, but now she was forcing me to do so.

" You want to represent yourself as a captain and main speaker for debate competition in state level right? "

Prisha might be 9th grader but she understood the intentions of the Principal. As Prisha expected Principal said " If not I can replace kirti as a captain. She performed well in auditions. "

Second thing after Prisha's step family,  Prisha hated was this individual called Kirti. They both are arch enemies.
Kirti, the fashionista of the school. Her title she achieved so far is makeup queen.
She will do anything to boost her popularity.

She got good music skills, but God forgot to add brain in her upper portion. Her main motto isn't getting good grades, topping the class, or anything that normal teen wishes as a highschooler. Her only aim is to mark her popularity.