Tired already?

(Prisha's Pov)

The shutter cock went straight on the ground beneath the opponent giving them no opportunity to hit back.
It was a smash.
I wiped few sweat drops from my face and made my way to the coach. She was clapping and very happy.

" 𝙶𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝 𝚓𝚘𝚋 𝙿𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚊. 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝙾 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢 𝚌𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚕 𝚒𝚗 𝚜𝚘𝚕𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑. 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚝𝚘𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚠 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚜𝚜 "

I nodded my head and took the kit that Swati di gave me.
She has started working on famous cafe of patna. She manages her college and does part time.
My sweet di got her first salary and divided into half, first part she donated the poor kids with food with Lord Krisha's blessing and the other one, when dad didn't agree to buy me a badminton kit she bought me one the same evening.
Dad did scold her for wasting money into this but she believes I play very well and deserve to have it.

I refilled my water bottle from the cooler and decided to eat on the campus today. Canteen is always full plus I am on my sports clothes, no wonder boys gonna stare.
I took my lunch box and went towards the less crowded area of the school, that is attached to the college from the same trust our school is being handled by.

College campus is massive, it has a seperate ground for every sport and various clubs. It also has a vast playground from one in our school and selected students for various sports like volleyball, football, basketball, badminton, cricket, are allowed to enter college campus for practice. It also has inner games club. Full of AC. That's why I advice all my friends to enroll themselves in extra curricular activities for all the fun.
Shy idiots never come ahead.
Because According to Riddhima, she's a good dancer, I'mma force her for a private show in the lobby.
According to pragya, she's good artist, I'mma force her to make a portrait for me.
Sudhir is only the interested one. I am not talking about ishan.

I think I am, or well I should.
Because in front of me he's sitting idealy. Not surrounded by chirping girls or his friends/teammates.
He usually sits in stairs and eats right? What is he doing here. Agreed it's not my business but atleast I should go up to him.

I sit beside him, he looks up for a second, realizes my presence and looks down. " Hi " I try to initiate a conversation.
" Hello " Comes a low mumbling voice.
" Not eating? " He shooks his head. I notice his mom made him pakoda's and a has a small box with has chutneys. His mom's pakoda's are the best.
Literally the best! Whenever she makes it, she sends some to us,
Which sadly I have to share with Swati dii. She isn't here and he is not eating, should I munch on?

" Anything wrong " I put my hand on his shoulder and rub it. He seems so stressed out.
" Yeah. No. I mean nothing." He pauses and continues " Why are you concerned Ms Rao? " He says rudely. Shouldn't have asked, I should leave but pakoda....

" Just asking. Thought you might need someone to talk to " He doesn't reply but start eating my pulav with his spoon. What the heck!!
" Sorry for that. I didn't mean to sound rude, I am questioning whether I should tell it to you or not " He takes my box from me.
Does it give me the right to hog on and grab those tasty fillings.
I try to focus not on the food and the conversation.

" If you want  you can. Agreed we are not in good terms but again, we have known each other well as enemies. Plus I might forget what you even tell me by tonight, you know me right " I said. It's true. I forget where I kept my hair clip how am I supposed to remember what he says.