help 2

The Mrs and Mr Rao are out of town because of a sudden death from extended family.
They have informed the neighbors to look after their daughters.
If Swati and Prisha say they aren't enjoying the freedom they are wrong, totally wrong.

Since yesterday, when their parents left, Swati and Prisha got some mental peace they needed for years.
There's no one to argue with them, beat them, bad mouth them. They know this freedom will last for only 3 days but they are making the most of the three days with Prisha bunking the school and hanging out with Saina and Swati in the city.

Saina is all set to leave her home town to her dream town that is Mumbai after 2 days.
She is currently catching up with all her friends partying till midnight and having brunches with her cousins and families here.

Both the girls admit they are going to miss Saina a lot but they are really proud of what she has become and how hard she has worked to chase her dream and she deserves it.

This day, they were invited by Mrs. Kishan to have lunch with them. The jolly lady, when she heard that the parents are off set for important work gladly accepted to look after the girls and even invited them over for a lunch.

She welcomed the girls with a big engulf and made them sit on the ballroom. She called upon her son Raj to great their guest. He quickly came down and sat besides swati while Prisha on the other side of her sister.
Swati and Rai started having convo's about their college life which made Prisha jealous as she is so done with her school and wants to enter into college soon.
She took utmost interest in their story remarking some comments on their convo's.

Prisha unknowingly also told Raj about the guy Swati is crushing over, to which both of them loved teasing Swati.

They regained their normal composure and started their simple chat back when they heard Mrs. Kishan coming their way with a tray on her hands. She placed it on the table which had panner rolls she ordered for them. All of them started enjoying the food.

Mrs Kishan said, " I made biryani for both of you, sorry it's not panner one because this already contains panner I thought too much paneer will destroy the mood "

" It's fine Aunty. Your simple veg biryani is also delicious that it's special one for us " Said Swati.

" By the way aunty, How is Ishan? " Prisha asked out of curiosity. After Prisha's birth day he hasn't shown up of course because he's been busy with his schedule.

" He's fantastic, we just had a chat with him and his coach. He's performing really well and we are so proud of him. He wakes up at 5 and also learnt few cooking. I couldn't be a proud mother any more "

" Ha. I am sure he's burning water there " Commented his brother.

This caused both the girls to laugh alongside making Mrs. Kishan giggle.

" Atleast he's trying and learning. I never knew cricket will make him this responsible "
She said taking the pride of her
son.

Deep inside Prisha felt as if her parents were also this proud of her, only if faith was on her side..

She still believes that Ganpati Bappa will take her out of darkness and give her a new beautiful life that will make her stronger version of herself and happiness filled in it.

Whatever happens, she will always have faith in God.

Then the Mr. Kishan came back from his office and everyone sat down to eat.
During the fun banter the silence fell and Mr. Kishan without hesitating asked,
"Hey you girls. Are you two alright? ”

Swati and Prisha exchanged a look, and Swati said " Yes we are. What happened uncle"

He shook his head and said,
" That day I was coming to call out your dad for a soda party but you two were crying and screaming. I am sorry for eavesdropping. If there is anything happening, please feel free to seek out  help. "