EPILOGUE

Roman had came to the Capitol two days after. He broke things off with Lilly Rose right after he last saw Marietta at the Hob. As Marietta promised, only two more Hunger Games went on. She carried on Snow's work. She became head Gamemaker. Her jabberjay plan went on for both years in the Games.

Marietta did everything Coriolanus wished to do and more. She became President of Panem for 60 years forward. Roman there by her side until he couldn't be. The two of them were inseparable. They gotten married once Marietta turned 21. Right after the 12th Hunger Games. Roman was a year older.

Roman had overlooked the mining facility in 12. He made it safer for the miners sense most of them were catching and dying from the black lung. He did a lot for District 12 and changed it for the better.

Marietta had a baby girl. They named her Camila. She married a boy from District 4 named Adrien Cresta. They birthed a girl named Annie. She fell in love with another District 4 boy named Finnick Odair.

Tigris went on to have her own store in the Capitol. Citizens stopped by regularly to pick out clothes. Tigris was hired as a stylist for the Games. She worked both years. Marietta put in a good word.

Marietta was happy with the work she did and died at age 89. Roman died two years later. Camila became president of Panem for the next 40 years.