warning

Hiccup pov
"Okay! Everyone warn their respective houses! We'll meet back in the courtyard! " I shouted as we ran out of the hospital wing.
Anna and Merida ran to Gryffindor tower, Punzie sprinted in the direction of the Ravenclaws, Eugene and Astrid ran for the dungeons where Slytherin was located, leaving me and Kristoff with Hufflepuff. The halls were deserted, thankfully. We tore up and down flights of stairs and made sharp turns, finally getting to the Hufflepuff common room. Professor Sprout was trying to calm everyone down and we rushed through the doorway.
" Boys! Where have you been?" Sprout exclaimed.
" No time to explain," I panted. " He's back. He just killed one of our friends. Elsa."
Everyone went completely silent.
Professor, it's your call what you do. But Kristoff and I will be fighting. Lives are at stake, but it's your choice for the rest of the house, whether it be stay or whether it be fight. "
She nodded and turned back to the students, giving detailed directions. The two of us sprinted to the courtyard. Punzie was already there, and Anna and Merida came about 30 seconds later, with Eugene and Astrid on their heels.
" Okay guys, battle plan?" I looked at them all.
"Wing it," they all said in unison. I grinned.
" Let's go."