the fight begins

Jack pov
A gust of black sand burst through the doors, knocking me of the railing. I face-planted in the icy floor, but got up quick. I ran behind a piece of ice sticking out of the floor as to not be seen. Elsa held tight to hans, whose arm stayed around her shoulders. From the blank sand formed many people. Then all of a sudden, Anna, Kristoff, Astrid, Hiccup, Merida, and punzie all came tumbling through a portal, followed by olaf, who was the only one to come out on their feet. He ran downstairs, probably to go outside. One of the figures, a female with curly hair finished forming. Then two more forms, a bear and burly man formed as well.
A tall man with a gray complexion and slicked back black hair emerged last from the sand. He snapped is fingers and the remains sand turned into creepy horses. Nightmares.
" Hello all. I am pitch black, the nightmare king. Prepare to die."
************************
Punzie pov
I stood in shock as I saw my mother form from black sand. Eugene held my shoulders tightly, and I was grateful. My "mother" moved over to me, then grabbed wrist. All of a sudden all my memories of real parents and mother gothel kidnapping me came back to me. I backed up, dizzy and overwhelmed.
" Punzie! "Eugene caught me in his arms.
" Sweet dreams, my flower. " gothel snapped her fingers and I was engulfed in my worst nightmares.
Hiccup pov
My eyes went wide as I saw the very man who almost destroyed my home come to life. I looked at astrid, who had the same horrified look in her face. I scanned for the rest of the group. Punzie and Eugene were in front of a old lady. Elsa and hans were facing off pitch, jack was behind pitch (I have no clue how he got here), anna and Kristoff were taking on the horse things, and merida was in front of the bear alone. She had an arrow loaded in her bow and was about to take a shot at its chest. What happened next scared me. She dropped her bow and began to scream.
" Stop! Stop! No, stop! I didn't mean it that way mum! No!" She cried, but I had no idea what she was talking about.
"Mer," I tried to shake her awake, but it did nothing.
"Merida! Wake up! Whatever it is, it's fake! It's not happening! " her eyes snapped open. She was breathing hard. She picked up her bow.
" I- " she started.
" No. It's okay. You don't have to tell me. It sounded really bad."
She shook her head.
"It's Mordu."
" Mor-what?"
" Mordu. He almost killed mah mum last year. He's supposed tah be dead. " She shot a deadly glare at the bear.
" He is mer. It's just black sand. It's nightmares. Don't let them get to you. Your strong and powerful. Let them know that. "
She stood and took aim once again. The arrow went right through the bears chest, knocking it down just as it was about to swat at merida with its dinner plate sized paws. She laughed as it fell. The bear began to turn gold, then disappeared altogether. She punched the air in triumph.
" Aye just killed the same bear twice! Wohoo! Ohhh, just imagine mum an dads faces when aye tell em this!"
She grinned. It made my heart melt to see her this happy. Then I remembered Astrid was alone with Drago.
Crap.
"Hiccup!" I heard Astrid scream. She had lost both of her axes and was pointed against the wall.
" Get off her you filthy little piece of pond scum! "
I yelled in anger.
" Duck! " Merida yelled from behind. I turned to an arrow about to hit me in the head. I flung myself to the ground, barely missing an arrow to the head. It got Drago in the arm, causing him to roar in anguish. I pulled out my sword.
" Hiccup no! This is ice!" Astrid gestured to the floor and pointed at the fire end of the sword with her axe. I quickly put it back in belt. Astrid swung with her and succeeded in slicing Drago in half. He instantly disintegrated.
I heard a zing as one of meridas arrows shot through the air. It went through the curly old lady's head. She turned into a pile of dust. Eugene helped Punzie stand, who was weakened from the nightmares.
Anna and Kristoff ran over.
" We got them," Anna said breathless. Kristoff put an arm around her shoulders. " What about elsa and hans? And how in the world did Jack get here?"
She just shook her head.
" Let's get punzie something to eat. She looks terrible."
Eugene gently picked her up bridal style and followed us outside.
Elsa pov
Pitch spread his arms wide. " Hans, my boy. You have done a wonderful job. You will be rewarded for your time and effort. You may go now. I have some, ah, business I need to attend to."
I let go of hans and backed up a few steps.
"Hans? What is he talking about?"
He grinned evilly. He whipped his arms around and disappeared in a cloud of black sand, shooting out the window and off into the sky.
" Poor, poor snow queen," pitch purred. " You thought he loved you, only to run off and desert you. That's what your friends did too you know. " He moved around me in a circle. I stayed facing forward, not daring to look into those evil golden eyes. He ran a finger along my back, sending a shiver along my spine.
" They called you a monster, an evil sorceress. They teased and mocked you. You felt alone. You still do. " He began toying with my braid. " But you don't have to be, elsa. I know what you're capable of. I know how you feel. We could be an unstoppable team. Would you like that? "
I looked at him. " How do you know this? " I said in a soft voice. He chuckled a little. " Oh, my dear, there is so much more that I know. "
"Like? " I asked, unsure of whether or not to believe him.
"If you noticed, I specialize in fear. So therefore, I know everyone's greatest fear. That's why I'm able to create the most accurate nightmares. "
I swallowed hard. Is this what I want? To terrorize people?
"No. I won't be joining you." I answered without emotion.
" Ahh, such a shame I have to do this. I am so dreadfully sorry you to go through this. But it's for the best. " He gave a horrid grin. He raised his hands.
Bam! I was pushed up and pinned against the wall by his force. I pushed against it with all of my power, but the more I struggled, the tighter it held me.
" Stop! Please! " I wheezed. He instantly let up the force. I stumbled and fell.
" Get up girl," he demanded. But I couldnt. My limbs were numb. I had no strength left.
" I said, get up!" He was furious, but I couldn't follow the order.
"Fine, then. I'll make you get up."
He flicked his hands and two guards formed with heavy armor. They each took an arm and pulled me up gruffly.
" I gave you my answer pitch!" I spat. " I won't join you!"
He nodded at the guards. They both twisted my arms harshly behind my back. One pulled out a black cord and tightly bound my arms behind my back. I pulled against it, but it was charmed to tighten when I struggled. I began to scream loudly, hoping someone would hear me and help.
"Shut her up!" Pitch put his hands over his ears. A guard pulled out a black cloth and stuffed it in my mouth, stifling my screams. He took out another cloth and wrapped it around my mouth to keep the cloth from falling out.
Pitch twirled his hand, creating something like a jail cell mixed with a cage.
" Show her what happens when someone doesn't follow the rules. "
They pulled me towards the cell. I struggled against their grip, trying to back away from the cell. The guards pushed into the cell, making me fall hard to the ground. They wrapped cold metal shackles around my ankles, securing them to the bars.
" Take of the gag. I want a certain someone to hear her scream." He laughed.
The guards forcefully pulled the gag from my face and out of my mouth.
" Sweet dreams, my snow queen."
My mind was filled with images of me hurting anna, my parents, and my friends with my powers. I saw them dying because of me. I tried to hold in the shriek built up in my throat, but when I saw anna die right in my arms, I couldn't hold it back anymore.
Jack pov
I watched in agony as elsa was tortured with nightmares. Her screams filled the room. I knew that pitch had aimed them at me. But that didn't stop me from coming out from my hiding spot.
" Stop it! Please! She's in enough pain as it is! Stop hurting her! Take me instead!" I pleaded. Pitch turned, and Elsa's screams stopped. She stared at me through the bars, tears streaming down her face.
" Jack no! "
I flew over to her.
" I can't listen to your screams any longer, elsa. It hurts me in ways I have never felt before. Let me take your pain. Please." I looked deep in her light blue eyes.
" I can't let you do that Jack! You're going to kill yourself! "
" And I can't watch you be tortured to death."
" Then find an alternative! I've good as lost everything! Don't make me lose you too! " She strained against her bonds.
" Elsa, " she stopped to look at me. " I'll be fine. Promise. "
I turned to face Pitch.
" Let her go. I'll take it. " He laughed.
" Willing to do anything to save her eh? That's absolutely wonderful, or least, it is for me! "He waved his hand and everything binding elsa disappeared. She collapsed with exhaustion.
" Bring her here." Pitch pointed to his side.
I knelt beside her and picked her up bridal style.
" Jack, you are so stupid, " She said weakly.
" Hey, your fine. I'll be fine. We'll get through this, you'll see. " Only I wasn't so sure.