his return

Jack pov
I stood at Elsa's bedside when Anna, Kristoff, Punzie, Eugene, Hiccup, Merida, and Astrid came in. Anna looks at me. I don't meet her gaze.
" Elsa. Is she-" I nod my head. She let's out a sob and buries her face in Kristoff's shoulder. He puts an arm around her. I turn away and fiddle with my wand. I accidentally whack it against the table, causing a blue ball of light to burst out. The ball of light started to form into what looked like a lioness patronus charm. Anna looked up and gasped.
" Jack, how did you do that?"
" Do what?" I looked at her incredulously.
" You just conjured a patronus. Elsa's patronus. That's not possible!"
I don't reply. I watch as the lioness trots over to Elsa and licks her cheek affectionately. It Bouma over to me and stays batting at my wand.
" Jack, "Anna said quietly. "It wants you to create a patronus."
I shakily picked up my wand. I knew in my gut that this was probably one of the most feeble attempts at conjuring a patronus, but it was all I could do.
" Expecto Patronum!"
From wand (to my suprise) shot my patronus; a lion. I watched as the two charms played with each other, chasing the other, tackling them, and running away.
The lioness stopped above Elsa's chest, where the arrow was still planted. She bit the small part sticking out and pulled. The arrow made a sickening popping sound as it came free.
Just then, thunder began to shake the ground, causing almost everyone to fall.
"It's pitch, " I said quietly.
" Quick!" Hiccup jumped to his feet. "We need to warn the school!"
They all ran out. I stayed behind for a bit. I took a long look at Elsa. It had only been around ten minutes, but I still missed her. I ran my fingers through her hair. I softly kissed her forehead. I began to walk away. My feet felt heavy and cold. I had opened the door when a voice- a female voice, stopped me.
" Jack? Are you here? "
I whirled around. "Who are you? What do you want? "
The voice laughed. I recognized it, but I didn't know how.
" That's not how you answer the girl you admit your loving, now is it? "Elsa? " I whispered. "I-Is it really you? " I started walking back towards the bed I had come from.
" No, it's an alien coming to destroy planet Earth. " the voice said sarcastically. I smiled and picked up speed.
" Really? 'Cause I thought it was my new girlfriend coming back from the dead. "
" Yeah right. 'Cause that totally is going to happen. "
I now was 97.3% sure that this was Elsa back from the dead. I began to run to the bed.
" Of course it is! It just happened! "
I fling the curtains open. Sitting cross-legged on the bed, playing with the patronus charms, was a completely, without a doubt, alive Elsa.
" Elsa? How- how are you...?" She smiled. I looked down where the the arrow wound was. Except that it wasn't. I looked at her in astonishment.
" Your-your chest. It's healed. How-?" She laughed, pointing at the two charms that were now in a full-fledged wrestling match.
" You know Jack, patronuses can heal as well as protect."
She slipped off of the bed and flicked her hand. Her dress and hair were fixed almost instantly. I stood mesmerized. Her light blue eyes sparkled playfully, her platinum blonde hair in a loose, messy braid resting on her shoulder.
I couldn't help it anymore. I ran to her and pulled her into the tightest embrace I could. She hugged me back just as tight.
"Don't you ever do that to me again," I said into her hair. " Promise me."
In response, she laughed.
" Oh, Jack. Do you really think I am ever going to do that again?"
" I'm serious! " I exclaim, looking straight into her eyes. "It killed me on the inside! I never thought..." I looked away. " I never thought you would come back. "
" Jack, look at me," she turned my face gently. I leaned into her touch.
" I would never leave you. I'll always be with you, whether you know it or not. I promise."
I brushed a loose strand of hair out of her face. I bent down and put my lips to hers. Hers were cold to the touch, but that didn't bother me. My hands moved along her waist and back. Her fingers ran through my hair. When we finally pulled apart, we were grinning like fools.
" Why did you come back?" I asked in a hushed whisper. She paused.
" I came back," she began. "because I had to. I have to be the one to destroy pitch."