picture perfect takes time

Elsa pov
It had just passed lunch, and all my friends and anna were stressing about the yule ball.
"What dress do you think I should wear? " Punzie asked. She held up a pink and purple one and a white one with small bits of gold, pink and purple.
" Ummm, I like the pink and purple one. "
She nodded and began the long process of brushing out her hair. I think she's at 70 feet now or something.
" Els, can you braid my hair for me? I don't want it to get stepped on."
" Sure," I replied. I was laying out my teal dress with black sleeves and magenta and gold embroidery(Elsa's coronation dress. I know, super creative. Not.). I decided on my black flats and my mother's cloak. In another package, I'd found light blue gloves from my dad. I was going to wear those too. Punzie sighed. I took it as she was finally done. I smiled.
" Cmon, anna and merida will want to do this is too, ya know. " We bundled up her hair and ran to the courtyard. Anna and merida were already there. Anna was holding a basket of flowers that were enchanted to not wither or die. Punzie sat down on the ground. I let her hair fall out of my arms, and then spread it out. Me, anna, and merida each took a section and began jumping and ducking and twisting until all the hair was braided. Then we each took some flowers and pinned them in her hair.
" It's done, " I said. She stood up and twirled around.
" Ohmygosh! I love, love, love it! Thank you thank you thank you! " She squealed and grabbed us all for a hug.
" Let's go finish getting ready,"