hans again

Jack pov
I ran over to olaf. I was about to walk right out there, when a growl and fierce roar came from a pile of snow. And said pile of snow turned into an angry snow monster. I grabbed olaf and ran back behind the rock.
" Okay, olaf. I need you to do exactly as i say. I'm going to open a portal to Hogwarts for you. You are going to find Anna, Kristoff, Astrid, Hiccup, Merida, Punzie and Eugene.  Explain to them that elsa is in trouble. Tell them to go to Norths cabin. Tell them to explain to north about elsa and tell him they need a snow globe to get to her. Come back with them. Got it? "
He nodded slowly.
" Good. Ready? "
I pulled out my last snow globe
" Hogwarts castle. "
I threw the snow globe at the ground. Olaf jumped through it with no hesitation.
I turned to see two men running up the grand staircase. Hans and some others were fighting the monster. I flew up to the balcony on the second floor. When i got there, i saw elsa run into the middle of the floor, paying me no attention. " No, please, " she begged. One lifted his crossbow and shot. My heart went up in my throat, cooking my scream. Elsa blocked the arrow barely with her ice. She shot more ice, knocking the men of course. They moved so one was on either side of her. Her hands kept them both at bay, but one loaded the crossbow again. Elsa pinned him to the wall with an icicle threatening to pierce his throat. She knocked the crossbow put off the others hands, and blocked him with ice. She pushed a large chunk and threatened to push him off the ledge. I was about to tell her to stop when Jana came in.
" Elsa! Don't be the monster they fear you are! "
" You called me one! You said you love me! You are a liar! " She shouted bitterly.
" I wasn't myself when i called you a monster. Something possessed me in that moment and me say that. You know I would never call you that! "
Elsa stopped and turned to face him. She spelt brought her hands to her sides.
" I'm sorry hans! " She cried and ran towards him. He made the man sick in the icicles put his bow down. He caught elsa in an embrace and held her close. It made my blood boil to see him with my girl.
My girl? I'm going completely mad, calling her my girl! 
" Elsa, please come back. You must come back. The nightmare king will find you and use you. It's not safe for you here. " He said with such passion and devotion I almost threw up. But it completely shocked me to see Elsa nod her head. I almost fell off the railing,  had there not been that strong gust of wind that came through the doors.
"We're too late," Elsa whispered. " They found me."