goodbye Hogwarts

Elsa pov
I ran outside, away from what once was my home. I could hear Jack calling my name and his footsteps behind me. I couldn't believe hans, of all people, was the person to state out loud what I truly was; a monster. I hadn't been prepared for the boy I had just kissed, twice, to go so hard against me.
The one thing I knew without a doubt, was that I needed to get out of here. I was no longer welcome, and I knew it.
How was I going to get away? I couldn't apparate, I don't have a broom, I can't create a portkey that fast, and I didn't know any other mean of teleporting.
Teleporting. That's it! I remembered north giving me a mini snow globe necklace in case of emergency. And his snow globes were teleporters! "Elsa!" I heard Jack call from a distance. I turned around to see that he was too close. I panicked and backed up away from him.
" Wait, please! I'm sorry!" He began to run towards me. I heard a crackling under my feet. I looked down to see the lake freezing under my touch. Jack was getting closer by the second. I had no time to lose, so I set my foot on the lake, making a stable layer of ice. It was the only thing I could do. I ran to the middle of the lake, all the while tugging at my necklace. I got the snow globe off, and thought of the one place at home I needed.
"The north mountain. "
I tossed the snow globe on the ice, breaking it and activating the portal.
" Elsa, stop!" Jack cried out. I took a deep breath and stepped through the portal, away from the life I used to know, and to one I had never known until now.