travel to arendelle

Jack pov
I flew through the icy cold air. Normally, this wouldn't bother me, but this was cold. The wind stung my face. I sat down on a snowbank. I swear I've searched every single freaking mountain, but not one of them has any sign of elsa. I rubbed my face, trying to think of where I haven't looked. I stared at the snow,  hoping it would give me some sort of clue as to where the heck I was. I stood and looked around. Just then,  my eye caught something blue in the distance. I moved over to see it more clearly. My jaw dropped to the ground.
Standing right in front of me was a 2-3 story tall castle made of ice. There were intricate snowflake patterns on the outside,  and a huge staircase leading up to a double door entrance.
I flew closer, circling the balconies and turrets of the castle. I knew now without a doubt that this was Elsa's work.
There were no open windows, so i flew down to the huge double doors at the front of the palace. I knocked, and magically, they opened on their own.
" Hello? Elsa? You in here? " I called out, admiring the interior of the palace. There was a frozen fountain, chandelier, and two staircases leading in opposite directions.  My back was turned when a voice called out
"Jack? What are you doing here?"
I turned around to see a girl looking my smell age with gorgeous,  platinum blonde hair in a messy braid resting over her shoulder. She had a sparkly blue dress with slightly revealing sleeves and a shimmering snowflake cape. On her feet were heels with a snowflake edging. Then it hit me. This was Elsa.
" Whoa elsa, you look different. I mean, it's a good different,  and this place- its- did you- did you make this?" I stammered.
" Yes. I made this place as my refuge. A place where I can be myself without hurting anyone. Which is why you need to go." She looked at the ground and sighed.
" I can't risk you or anyone else getting hurt because I can't control this- "
" Well it looked pretty under control to me. Heck, you're not even wearing gloves."
She glared at me. " I wore them to protect you and everyone else. When I'm here,  there's no one to protect, and thus, no need to wear gloves. And besides, they're gone in the wind somewhere. "
" So? If you can do it here,  you can do it at Hogwarts. Elsa, you need to come back." I pleaded.
" No Jack.  I'm not going back. You are. And you're leaving now. Goodbye." She began to walk up the stairs.
" Elsa wait!" I ran up the stairs after her.
" No! Can't you see this is for your own good?"
" But it's not! You're not alone either! If you come back, I can help you!" I caught up to her on the second floor. She whirled around to face me. I'd never seen somone so angry in my life.
" How can you possibly help me!?" She screamed.  " you don't know what it's like to have to push your own sister out because you might accidentally kill her! You don't know what its like to be teased mercilessly for trying to protect everyone just because you wear gloves! You don't know what its like to have your parents murdered by the very man they were protecting and concealing you from!"
My head jerked back a fraction. She turned away from me and leaned up against a wall.
" You're right. I don't know what it's like. But here in the open air, you've made yourself an even bigger and easier target. Hogwarts can protect you. " i walked up to her and put my hand on her shoulder. "I know i can help you. "
" How?" She choked on a sob.
" Because i have the same problem. "