Chapter One

I wake up and shudder as I remember the events from last night. Bryan's scent still lingering in my sheets. Tears start to rise and I choke them down- when would change come? But more importantly, who would bring it?

I get out of bed, exhausted, Bryan's words still lingering in my ear. When I close my eyes, I can feel his hot breath, and hear the words he spoke. "Soon, my dark angel." He whispered. His words were slightly enticing yet terrifying. I shivered as I made my way to the kitchen. Suddenly Bryan popped out of nowhere. My heart stopped

"AH! Johnnie! How did you sleep last night?" He asked, winking at me and mouthing the words "angel." I uncomfortably looked down, trying to escape his piercing gaze.

"Uh-uhm, good." I murmur out as I swiftly brush past him. I feel his hands caress my back as I walk past, cringing and trying to keep quiet.

I take a seat and stare down at my phone. I look intently at my lock screen. It was Kyle, Kyle David Hall. The man I had met through 'mylol.com' and had fallen in love with. For years I've kept this love a secret. I wouldn't dare confess how I felt in fear of rejection- and even more fear of Bryan, who would inevitably keep me away from him and maybe do something even crazier.

I sighed and reflected on my life. What did I do to deserve such Hell? I look at Bryan- who was staring at my crotch, licking his lips- and let out a defeated sigh. If only I could go back in time and make the right choices; I wouldn't be here, miserable and wanting to die.

Suddenly I come up with a great idea. I should invite Kyle over! It would be an amazing opportunity. It would keep Bryan away from me for a little bit and I'd be able to spend some time with my beloved. I look up at Bryan, who was now rubbing his erection through his pants while looking at my chest.

"Hey, um, Bryan?" I coughed interrupting him.

"Yes Johnnie?!" He responded, looking at me with wide eyes, his neck slightly clenched as his head was tilted.

"We should invite Kyle over to do a collab with us and v- visit." I say quietly, fear lacing my tone.

"What?" Bryan says harshly, his eyes staring daggers into mine. I felt crippled in fear.

"I, um, I thought it'd be a good chance to earn more subscribers, d-don't you think?" I whimpered out, avoiding eye contact with him. He raised his hand and I was sure he'd strike me. The suddenly he smiled and his hand was out to high-five. My eyes widened with surprise.

"Thats great, Johnnie! The more subs, the more money, and the more money we get, the less stress we have. And with that extra time on our hands, we'll be able to spend even more time together!" He exclaimed, his eyes gleaming with delight. Suddenly dread shot through me, but I bared through it.

"I'll call Kyle right now!" I said happily. For the first time in months, things were finally looking up for me. I could feel the smile creeping on my lips. I swiftly called Kyle and invited him over.

"Yeah, I'd love to visit you Johnnie!" Kyle said, his voice filled with excitement. This made me smile. We quickly hung up, and Kyle was on his way. My happiness was on it's way.

A couple hours later there was a knock at my door. Joy washed over me and I ran to the door. I swung it open to find Kyle, my beautiful Kyle. My excitement was dulled when I saw a red head behind him: Alex.

"Hey Johnnie!" Kyle said, embracing me. "I hope you don't mind Alex coming along." Annoyance rippled through me. Kyle made his way through the doorway, and Alex in his heels.

"Um, sorry, but we don't have enough room." I said coldly as I slammed the door in her face. I swiftly turned back around to face Kyle.

"Oh.. alright. Cool." Kyle said awkwardly. "Well thanks for having me over guys!" he said joyfully.

Finally things seemed well. I was calm, and maybe even a little happy- even if it was just for a week.