Chapter Fourteen

Kyle ran through the unfamiliar, dark building. Cold air brushed up against my naked and beaten body. I felt defeated, utterly helpless. I wanted to call out to Kyle, but I couldn't bring myself to say anything. He just continued to run with me in his frail arms. Soon we met a flight of stairs.

"C-Can you stand?" Kyle asked gently.

I shook my head no. "I'm too weak" I said softly, voice raspy from crying. Kyle nodded his head in response, showing he understood.

He carefully headed down the stairs, where he found a door. He pushed through and we were engulfed by the outside. The humid air hit my skin, making me even more sticky. Kyle took a few glances around, soaking in the surrounding area. No Bryan in sight.

He walked us over to some nearby bushes, and carefully dropped me on a patch of grass. I pulled my knees to my face and wiped my left over tears. Kyle didn't look at me. How could he. I was tainted now. But, who was that to blame.

"Kyle..?" I started.

"Hm?" He murmured.

"If... if you could get out so easily. Why didn't you help me?" I asked soulfully.

Kyle cringed at the question, eyes shutting tightly. He shook his head, turning even farther away from me.

"Answer me Kyle!" I demanded, regaining my voice.

"I..." He started quietly, on the verge of tears. "I was too turned on.. and ashamed. I'm so sorry Johnnie." He finally spilled, tears falling down his cheeks.

A gasp escaped my lips, my heart feeling as if it has just stopped. I looked away sharply, clenching my teeth and jaw. He couldn't get it up for our first time, but he could get it up for Bryan?! Who was in an angel costume, wearing black lipstick no less! Part of me was enraged, other part too broken to care.

I let out a heavy sigh, and suddenly shit exploded from my butthole.

"uh..uh.." I gasped out.

"Johnnie, what the fuck?!" Kyle screamed out in disgust.

"My..my asshole. It's RUINED!" I screeched out. I had totally forgotten about the trauma by body had endured through Bryan's 10 inch dick.

"Johnnie.. bend over. Let me see how bad it is.." Kyle said concerningly. Part of me wanted to protest and not allow Kyle to see any part of me after what he said. But I knew it had to be examined. I stood up wearily and bent over.

"Oh my god!" Kyle gasped out. "It's so stretched"

I felt like crying. "There's blood everywhere." He continued.

"We need to go to hospital." Kyle said seriously.

"No!" I screamed.

"Johnnie.."

"I..I'm ashamed." I whispered, and I was.

"Sorry Johnnie" Kyle started, pulling out his phone.

"You had your phone this whole time!!" I cried out.

"You're going to the hospital." He said calmly. Ignoring my exclamation.

Sobs racked through my body as Kyle called for the ambulance. My innocence, my asshole. Was ruined by Bryan Stars. By the dark prince. 

*AUTHOR'S NOTE*

HELLO! First of all, I'm so so so sorry for the absence! We kind of lost motivation to write. But recently we found the motivation again. And hopefully, it sticks. Feels like we've been gone forever!! It's been far too long. Anyways, hope you like the new chapter. Thanks for reading X'DD -Emma