Chapter Five

The next morning felt like a fairy tale. I woke up entangled in Kyle's arms. The sun illuminated the room and I wanted to relive these moments for eternity. I wanted to live a happy and peaceful life with Kyle. I knew that was unrealistic, but in moments like these. It almost seemed like I could grasp it. Soon I felt Kyle rustle behind me.

"Goodmorning." He whispered into my neck. This caused butterflies to erupt in my stomach, and I couldn't help but grin.

"Goodmorning, my love." I replied. I was a little afraid as to how he'd react to the words 'my love'. But I just felt so in love with him. I felt him smile against my skin.

"How'd you sleep, darling?" He asked soothingly. My face blushing at the word 'darling'.

"I finally had a good night's rest, something I haven't had in weeks." I replied, my voice getting shaky as flashbacks of Bryan came to mind

"Well, I'm glad." He cooed. "We should get up and do something today. Good idea?" He asked as he sat up and untangled himself from me.

"Yeah, yeah it does. It sounds..." I paused as I searched for a word to describe this feeling "perfect." I finally breathed out.

BRYAN'S POV

As I awoke that morning, I was grinning more than ever. I looked over to my bedside table and looked at the collage of pictures of Johnnie's pro-holocaust chest. It was so bony. I wanted to lick every rib showing. I licked my lips at the idea, and felt a bulge popping up in my pants. I touched my erection and whispered "Soon this dark prince will claim its darkest of angels."

I reflected on last night when I saw Johnnie pressed up against Kyle. Honestly, I was surprised by these turns of events. I knew Johnnie harbored feelings for the boy, but I never imagined he'd act on them. Apparently I hadn't gone far enough to mark Johnnie as mine. Despite things seeming to go the opposite of how I had anticipated, I figured I'd use this to my advantage. It was obvious Kyle was special to Johnnie. And Johnnie needed to be broken and submissive. I knew I could get that through his beloved Kyle.

I'd call up Alex. She was eager to have Kyle to herself. She'd steal him away, leaving Johnnie heart broken. And more importantly, vulnerable. Having Kyle leave would ensure Johnnie would be mine for the taking.

JOHNNIE'S POV

As me and Kyle headed to the kitchen for breakfast we hear laughter from the livingroom. I started cowering and shaking in fear. Kyle grabbed my hand, giving me a stern look. This made me feel brave. We slowly neared the room when I caught sight of dead tufts of red hair on the couch, Alex. I crunched my face at the very thought of her.

"Oh! Hey guys!" She exclaimed as she stood up. "Bryan called me up and said you did have room for me. Haha, isn't that great?!" She exclaimed making dead eye contact with me.

"Uh, haha, yeah it is." Kyle croaked out, uncomfortably smiling.

"So glad we can spend some quality time together, Kyle." She smiled as she embraced him. I could physically feel my heart sink and my stomach drop. I quickly passed them looking down. I didn't want to see the rest of this reunion.

How could I be so stupid? How could I ever think Kyle would choose cystic acne over beauty. Alex was perfect for him. Who was I to stand in the way of love? I was just a sad little faggot boy. Kyle deserved so much more than me. I turned away not letting them see the few tears falling down my cheeks. I just wanted more perfect mornings with Kyle. But I guess that was just too much to ask. With a hug my happiness arrived. But with another, it vanished.