Chapter Eight

*AUTHORS NOTE*

Hey guys thank you so much for 1k reads. Its much appreciated!!! Anyways hope you enjoy this next chapter. Thanks for reading -Emma

After the bathroom incident things seemed to go back to normal for the rest of the day. Bryan kept tucked away in his room and me and Kyle spent the rest of the night watching movies and enjoying each other's company. Soon we went to bed and I was relieved to find the night was bryan-less.

I woke up the next morning curled up next to Kyle. I took in his scent, he smelled like hairspray and burnt hair. I loved it. I quickly poked his cheek and his eyes fluttered open.

"Good morning." he yawned while pulling me in closer.

"Good morning." I smiled as his arms draped over me. We stayed like that for a moment. When a knock on the door interrupted the silence. Instantly I started screaming and crying.

"WHO IS IT?!" Kyle demanded as he hugged me. All of the sudden the door knob quietly started turning. Almost like in a horror movie.

"Guys, guys it's just me Bryan said from behind the doorway. It slowly creaked open to find an awkward looking Bryan.

"I... Just wanted to know if you wanted to do a collab today." he said uncomfortably rubbing his neck. I was utterly speechless at how calmly he was acting. Almost like he was normal. Just like how he has acted a couple days ago at chipotle.

"Uhm...okay." Kyle responded as he sat up right.

"Alright cool. I have an idea. Come out to living room and I'll explain. I'll start setting everything up." Bryan said as he exited the room.

I looked up at Kyle. He looked down at me and shrugged. "Let's get ready I guess." he said as he got up from the bed.

I found myself utterly speechless. I felt so shocked and confused. What the fuck was going on here? Despite my questions I mimicked Kyle and got ready. Soon we were done killing our hair and squeezing ourselves into girl jeans. I gripped Kyle's hand, hard. I was terrified to go out. This seemed to be a reoccurring theme. I took a deep breath and opened the door.

There Bryan was, normal as ever setting up the lights. He looked up to us and smiled. Kyle started towards Bryan and I  stayed cowered behind him.

"So guys. I have a cool idea." Bryan said taking a seat on the couch. Kyle led me over there and we sat down.

"Robby actually suggested this." Bryan continued. "So you guys are gonna pretend to be my roommates. And you're gonna complain about how much I jack it." he said barely able to keep himself from laughing. Kyle started giggling too. I was still on edge, keeping a close eye on Bryan.

"Then when you come to confront me. I'll be doing something stupid. Like um... Like eating peanut butter!" Bryan exclaimed. Kyle nodded his head at the good idea.

"I came up with a script for it already." he said handing us both sheets of paper. I read over it quickly. It was simple enough. Me and Kyle soon memorized it. Although I was distracted, Bryan's odd behavior never left the back of my head. What the fuck was he doing?

Soon Bryan set up the camera and we got in place. Me and Kyle recited our lines of how noisy Bryan was. How his gross act was keeping up from sleeping. Soon came the part for us to confront him. We positioned the cameras and went in place. We whispered like we were supposed to. While Bryan made vulgar noises before knocking on the door.

"Come in." Bryan said in an eery tone. This wasn't part of the script he was supposed to open the door, peanut butter in hand. I looked to Kyle who furrowed his brows.

Kyle reached for the doorknob, his hand slightly shaking. I cringed a little as the door began to crack. Swiftly, Kyle swung it open. There Bryan was. His penis completely out. He was jacking it off. I looked around the room to find pictures of me. They covered the walls. White crust was smeared on them. I screamed out and Bryan looked towards me. Making dead eye contact with me as he continued to stroke his dick. I looked down in horror. There was something written on his penis. It was hard to make out. But after a second I processed it. It was the word 'johnnie '. Clear as day, he had carved my name into himself. I choked back vile.

Kyle quickly took my hand and flung me backwards and slammed the door shut. I sat there crying. Images of Bryan mutilated dick still flashing in my mind. Kyle sat next to me combing my hair trying to soothe me. But there was nothing he could do to make me forget.

Also if you were wondering I did base this chapter off a video called "my roommate is addicted to porn" you can find it on johnnies channel. Thanks -Emma