Chapter Thirteen

*TRIGGER WARNING*
~Read at your own risk~

I felt tears well in my eyes as I felt him slide in. Partially due to the fact his penis was so large. I heard a stifled cry from the corner. I turned to see kyle. A pained look masked his face.

We locked eyes as I felt Bryan thrust inward. The pain was unbearable. Both physically and emotionally. I looked up at my attacker, a look of pure bliss was on his face. His eyes were clenched shut as he savored the moment.

Never in my life had I felt so helpless, weak and feeble tied up on a bed. Soon Bryans moans started to escape his lips. And his thrusts became faster and sloppier. I could tell he was coming to his to his peek.

I was guilty to admit that I felt a strange sensation stirring inside me. It wasn't my fault it felt so good. As much as I wanted to deny it was pleasurable, I couldn't help but admit it was. I had never felt more torn. I found myself wishing it was Kyle inside me. And the fantasy it was him helped me through the experience.

I turned to Kyle, hoping his face would bring me a sense of peace. But what I saw shook my world, more than it already had been.

KYLES POV

I couldn't help, but to cry as Bryan entered Johnnie. This isn't what was supposed to happen. I was supposed to be there for Johnnie. I was supposed to protect him, but I couldn't even do that. But in this moment I was helpless. And to make matters worse, this gave me a massive erection. I found myself picturing myself in Bryans position and wanting to be the one fucking Johnnie in the ass.

I felt terrible, but I couldn't hide the fact it was hot in a sick twisted way. Then in that very moment, Johnnie looked towards me. His eyes trailed down to my obvious boner. A look of betrayal and hurt spread across his face. I wanted to reach out to him and comfort him. I wanted to save him, but I was too late.

JOHNNIES POV

Suddenly, Bryan realased his load inside me. I let out a scream and Bryan let out a giggle. I knew this wasn't the end. Bryan pulled out and smiled down at me, his face beaming.

"Now that was fun wasn't it?" Bryan said in an eery tone "I've been waiting to do this for three years. And it was everything I had hoped for." he purred licking his lips.

"Bryan...please." I begged knowing I couldn't take it again.

Bryan put his finger to my lips, shushing me. "I'll be back." he whispered as he exited the room.

I started sobbing again, but in the corner of my eye I saw kyle moving frantically. Struggling with the rope around his wrist. Suddenly he was free. He jumped up and ran over to me. Before I could even respond he started to untie me.

"What is this!" I cried out, referring to how he slipped out of his bindings with ease.

Kyle was unresponsive as he picked up my weak body and ran to the door. I was going to say another word, but I was too exhausted and in too much pain to say anything else. I let him carry me, I let him save me.

So chapter was extreme, hope you liked it!! Comment your reaction to this chapter. Sorry if this chapter upset you, please don't hate us XD