11) surprise visit

Aurelia knocked on the door knowing she was the one person she could talk to about this without judgement.

Aurelia waited patiently when suddenly the door swung up. "Aura" she said surprised.

"Hey Lydia" Aurelia said smiling and hugged her. "Hey what are you doing in Beacon Hills" Lydia asked once she pulled away. "I needed someone to talk to" Aurelia said.

"In that case come on in" Lydia said and Aurelia did while Lydia closed the door behind them. 

"Where's Stiles" Aurelia asked. "He's at work he'll be home soon" Lydia said. "Are things still good well with you two" Aurelia asked.

"Yes, but today is not about me it's about you" Lydia said. "What's on your mind" Lydia asked.

"I think I have feelings for someone I mean I barely know him but over the times we spent together which wasn't many, but I still seem to be catching feelings for him" Aurelia said.

"Aura love at first sight exists you know that" Lydia said. "Yeah, I know but the thing is I shouldn't have feelings for him his brother is the enemy" Aurelia said.

"Don't the Salvatore's treat you like dirt anyways since they doppelgänger girl" Lydia said. "Yeah" Aurelia said smiling.

"And besides you know better than anyone no one is born a villain but even if he is from what you've told me it seems like the villains care about you more than the Salvatore's and who knows maybe you can change them" Lydia said.

"I just I don't know" Aurelia said. "Aura, you put everything aside for the Salvatore's all the time it's okay to choose yourself to be happy they treat you like dirt anyways they don't get a say in who you like or who you date anyways they're not your dad" Lydia said and Aurelia smiled.

"Besides your dad would want you happy even if it was with a vampire" Lydia said.

"Yeah, I know" Aurelia said. "Then instead of being scared to act on your feelings making up excuses saying he's the enemy's brother even when the enemies treat you better and I'm telling you I swear you can change them for the better go for it okay be happy" Lydia said.

"I'll try" Aurelia said smiling. "Don't try just do it cause if you don't, I will come back to Mystic Falls, and I'll stay there till you do" Lydia said and Aurelia laughed.

"Noted" Aurelia said. "Good" Lydia said. "Guess I should go I have to get back, but it was nice seeing you Lydia" Aurelia said and hugged her.

"You too Aura come visit anytime" Lydia said. "I'll keep that in mind" Aurelia said and pulled away.

"See you soon" Aurelia said and Lydia smile and Aurelia left heading back to Mystic Falls.

Lex here don't forget to feel free to comment and ask questions.