15) the final straw

Aurelia woke up that morning and saw Elijah beside her. She slowly sat up trying not to wake him. "Are you going somewhere" Elijah asked.

"Didn't know you were awake" Aurelia said. "Mm" Elijah said and kissed her shoulder.

"Remember when you told me if I was trying to get you to sleep with me it wouldn't work" Elijah asked. "Shut up before I go team up with Klaus and dagger you" Aurelia said.

"So, what changed your mind about me if I overheard you with my vampire hearing correctly you told your friend Lydia you couldn't be with me" Elijah asked.

"I swear sometimes I hate super hearing and to answer your question maybe I'm taking her advice maybe I'm tired of being used all the time ever since I got here, I been used as a babysitter for someone I don't even like and I'm sick of it" Aurelia said.

"Then why do you put up with it" Elijah asked. "Guess when you know someone for so long you don't t want to let go even though you know you should" Aurelia said.

"They don't deserve you okay your beautiful you're amazing you're caring, and you deserve so much better my family already absolutely adores you and if you need a place to stay, we will welcome you with open arms and if you give me your word, I will kill the Salvatore's and anyone else who dares to hurt you" Elijah said and Aurelia looked at him and smiled.

"So, what does this mean I'm your girlfriend now" Aurelia asked. "I'd like you to be" Elijah said.

"If you mess up, I will kill you without blinking and so will my father back home" Aurelia said.

"Noted" Elijah said. "I gotta go I have a sneaky suspicion the Salvatore's are up to something but maybe I'll be back later" Aurelia said and quickly put her dress back on.

"I think I have some clothes there still" Aurelia said. "Call if you need me, I don't care what I'm doing I'll come to you" Elijah said.

"Okay I have to get Lydia from my place after the Salvatores, but I will" Aurelia said and left.

>>>

Aurelia went to the Salvatores and saw Stefan. "Aura" Stefan said once he saw her.

"Hey where did you disappear to last night and why are you in the same dress you wore to the Mikaelson Ball" Stefan asked.

"Do we need to have a talk" Aurelia asked. "I had sex you know when two people love each other and they" Aurelia said when Stefan interrupted her.

"Okay no I get it you don't have to elaborate" Stefan said. "Do I have clothes here from when I was living here" Aurelia asked.

"I think so" Stefan said. "Thanks" Aurelia said. Stefan nodded and left. "Hey where are you" Aurelia started to ask but Stefan already closed the door.

Suddenly Damon and Rebekah came downstairs with Damon only in jeans and Rebekah wearing the clothes she had on last night.

Damon saw Aurelia and noticed she was wearing the same clothes from last night.

Rebekah noticed as well and smirked. "You slept with Elijah" Damon said after figuring it out.

"Geh, you think" Aurelia said and Damon opened the door when he saw Elena. "Well, this should be fun to watch" Aurelia said.

Rebekah saw Elena looked at Damon and left. Elena walked in the house while Damon put his shirt on. "Did you stop taking your vervain" Elena asked Damon.

"Of course, you would ask that cause it's not like he can like anyone but you" Aurelia mumbled.

"You think Rebekah had to compel me" Damon asked. "What's wrong with you" Elena asked him.