5) the werewolf bite

Aurelia woke up in the middle of the woods and sighed sitting up when some clothes were tossed at her.

Aurelia looked and saw Elijah, but he had his back turned giving her some privacy. Aurelia got up and put the clothes on. Once Elijah was sure she was decent he turned around and faced Aurelia.

"I took care of the bodies" Elijah said. "You didn't have to do that I'm not even sure why your being nice to me" Aurelia said.

"Well, I think I made it pretty clear" Elijah said. "Made what clear" Aurelia asked. "That I find you breathtaking" Elijah said. "I'm sure you say that to everyone" Aurelia said.

"No, you're the first" Elijah said. "Okay if you're trying to get me to sleep with you it's not going to work" Aurelia said.

"I'm not I promise" Elijah said. "Can I offer you a ride home" Elijah asked. "Fine" Aurelia said and followed Elijah to his car.

>>>

"Well, it sure seems like you're giving up, trying to steal the moonstone, offering yourself to Klaus, and whatnot" Aurelia said to Elena walking into Damon's room.

"How long have you been here" Elena asked. "Just got here" Aurelia said. "What happened what did I miss" Aurelia asked seeing Rose looked sick.

"Got bit by a werewolf" Rose said. "Well, that's not good" Aurelia said. "Any idea who" Aurelia asked.

"Jules" Rose said. "Figured so Damon did pick a fight with her" Aurelia said. 

"Back to subject what do you call this whole deal with Elijah" Rose asked Elena. "I call it my best option" Elena said.

"It's your easiest option" Rose said. "She's right not your best but your easiest" Aurelia said.

"That's not fair" Elena said. "Life ain't fair regardless" Aurelia said. "You really think that your witch friend destroyed the moonstone" Rose asked Elena.

"I spoke with Bonnie I know that she had the help of another witch assuming it's Elijah's witch so no I don't" Elena said.

"You really are determined to die aren't you" Rose asked. "It's really annoying if you ask me" Aurelia said. "At least I ran you're not even trying" Rose told Elena. "I'm so tired" Rose said, and Aurelia left the room.

>>>

Elena was running after Rose tried to feed on her with the bite getting worse.

Suddenly Elena was pulled into a room and Elena noticed it was Aurelia. "Get the curtains" Aurelia said closing the door locking it putting a desk in front of it and Elena opened the curtains. 

Aurelia broke off a piece of wood and tossed it to Elena. "Sorry Damon it's either us or her and I personally enjoy living" Aurelia said.

"Elena" Rose said trying to get the door open. "I know that it's you and not Katherine" Rose said.

"Can't you do something" Elena asked. "She's already bitten what do you want me to do" Aurelia asked. 

"I may have my dad's strength but she's way older than me she'll kill me in seconds" Aurelia said. Rose started gagging as Elena and Aurelia heard. "Elena please I need your help" Rose said.

>>>

Elena and Aurelia were still in the room trapped together in silence. "Of all the people I had to be trapped with it had to be you" Aurelia said to Elena.

"You're lucky I care about the Salvatore brothers" Aurelia said. Aurelia sighed and moved the desk with Elena's help.

Elena unlocked the door and slowly opened it and didn't see Rose. "Stay on alert I don't want Stefan or Damon killing me if you die" Aurelia said as they went out in the hall.

They looked for Rose and when they turned around, they saw the door wide open.

Suddenly Damon sped in front of Elena. "I hate when you do that" Aurelia told Damon.

"Nice to see you too" Damon said. "You okay" Damon asked Elena. "Where's Rose" Damon asked and Elena shook her head.

"I don't know" Elena said. "Neither do I before you ask, I was too busy protecting your brother's and your girlfriend" Aurelia said motioning to Elena.

>>>

Aurelia stayed home when Damon and Elena went to find Rose. Once they did, they brought her home and laid her back in Damon's bed.

Elena left Damon's room to give Damon and Rose privacy. Aurelia went to check on Damon a Rose only to see Damon staked Rose and had tears on his face.

Aurelia walked to Damon, and he looked at her. "You didn't have a choice" Aurelia said and sat next to Damon.

"I know" Damon said and Aurelia pulled Damon in a hug while he wrapped his arms around her knowing Aurelia was one of the only people, he let see the soft side of him.

Lex here don't forget to feel free to comment and ask questions.