13) Bringing out the dead

"So, you're the prime suspect huh" Damon asked. "Never thought you were capable of murder sure you were trained by a vampire hunter but I'm a werewolf a Hale and I doubt you can take me" Aurelia said.

"She doesn't think that I did It she's just trying to find out why someone used one of my family's weapons to kill a council member" Elena said.

"Well, why don't you just ask Ric if his dirty little doctor had access to the weapons" Damon said.

"You're on speaker phone jerk" Alaric said. "Hey where are we going and why did I have to come" Aurelia asked Damon. "You'll find out" Damon told Aurelia.

"I'm just saying first suspect is usually the right one don't get so defensive" Damon said.

"Brian Walters was killed days ago alright I didn't show Meredith this stuff until last night" Alaric said. "It wasn't Meredith" Elena said.

"But Brian Walters was her ex-boyfriend and Ric saw them fighting that night" Damon said. "And let's not forget he called her a psycho" Aurelia said.

"It's not Meredith okay" Elena said. "Oh, relax it's not like I said it was you although I wouldn't be surprised if it was" Aurelia said.

"I refuse to believe that your luck with women is that tragic" Elena told Alaric.

"Who else knows about your secret little slayer stash" Damon asked. "Who doesn't I've got weapons everywhere here, the school, my loft, your car" Alaric said.

"Definitely would get along with the Argents" Aurelia said. "It's Klaus has to be he's just screwing with us" Damon said.

"Don't be too sure" Aurelia said. "I wonder if it was Stefan he was crazy that night you know he was trying to get underneath Klaus's skin he was capable of pretty much anything" Elena said.

"Ah makes me nostalgic for the time when Stefan was a bunny snacking pacifist anyway got to go more later" Damon said and Aurelia recognized the man in front of them.

"Hey where are you" Alaric asked. "Tea with an old friend" Damon said and hung up.

"Elijah my favorite original back from the dead you clean up nice or is it to impress Aura here" Damon said.

"Well, I guess that explains why you basically dragged me out here instead of babysitting your girlfriend or Stefan's I can never keep track" Aurelia said.

"Isn't my fault the original has a thing for you" Damon said. "Shut up you make it possible to have a headache" Aurelia said.

"You left something in my jacket pocket" Elijah said and shown the note.

"Oh yeah, dear Elijah let's get together and plot the destruction of your brother xoxo" Damon said. "Damon" Elijah said finishing for him.

"Was I right to undagger you or are we gonna have a problem" Damon asked. "I'm here let's talk" Elijah said.

"Well let's start with an easy question any idea what kind of Klaus killing weapon could be magically sealed in a mystery coffin" Damon asked.

"The sooner we know the sooner we're done with each other" Aurelia said.

>>>

"Get dressed we're going out" Damon told Stefan. "And I'm going with even though I would rather deal with Elena all day and that's saying something" Aurelia said making her way to Stefan. "Yeah, sorry not interested" Stefan said.