3) The sacrifice

Stefan, Aurelia, and Damon went to Elena's and Stefan knocked on the door. Elena answered the door and saw Aurelia, Stefan, and Damon. "Hey uh can we talk" Stefan asked.

"Why" Elena asked. "We went to see Katherine" Damon said. "Like the idiots they are" Aurelia said.

"Come on in" Elena said and Aurelia, Damon, and Stefan went in with Elena closing the door behind them.

They all went to the kitchen where Stefan and Damon told Elena what Katherine said to them. You don't believe her do you" Elena asked. "If they do then they're both insane who fell in her trap again" Aurelia said.

"No of course not we just want the moonstone" Damon said. "According to Rose's friend slater there's a way to destroy the spell that Klaus wants to break" Stefan said.

"No spell, no doppelgänger sacrifice ergo you live" Damon said. "How do you destroy it" Elena asked.

"By releasing it from the moonstone" Stefan said. "How do you guys even know this is gonna work" Elena asked.

"Because we have a crafty witch on our side" Damon said. "Just because you have a witch doesn't mean it will work there's always something that always ends up going wrong" Aurelia said.

"You discussed it with Bonnie" Elena said. "She agreed to do anything she could to help us" Stefan said. "It's Katherine who has the moonstone she's not gonna give it to you" Elena said.

"We're gonna get it from her" Stefan said. "How with magic pixie dust" Aurelia asked.

"Well, what he means to say is that we will pry it from her cold dead hand if we have to" Damon said.

"Bonnie just needs to find a way to release the seal long enough for us to get in get the moonstone and get out in time for her to return it" Stefan said.

"Wow I mean it sounds like you guys already have it all planned out" Elena said.

"Yep, we're awesome" Damon said. "Don't get ahead of yourself" Aurelia told Damon. "Except for one thing I don't want you to do it" Elena said. "What are you talking about" Stefan asked.

"Elena, we don't have a choice" Stefan said. "I don't know about you, but I like life" Aurelia said.

"What about Klaus" Elena asked. "We'll find him right after we get the moonstone" Stefan said.

"Is that before or after he kills everyone that I care about including the three of you" Elena asked.

"Wow back up I still don't like you" Aurelia said. "Elena if we can de spell the moonstone, we can save your life" Stefan said. "I know everyone keeps saying that" Elena said and left.

"You think she'd try being more grateful especially since I could just leave and go back to Beacon Hills" Aurelia said.

>>>

"I might be able to lower the tomb spell long enough for you to get in there and grab the moonstone from Katherine" Bonnie said.

"Key word might" Aurelia said. "How" Jeremy asked. "It took both you and your grams last time and look what happened to her" Jeremy said.

"I'm well aware of what happened but I've learned a few new things" Bonnie said.

"Bonnie" Jeremy said. "How will you get it" Bonnie asked. "She hasn't been feeding she's weaker we're not" Stefan said. "You wouldn't be underestimating would you" Bonnie asked.

"It's a plan" Damon said. "A stupid plan sometimes I wonder why I slept with you" Aurelia said. "I could think of a couple reasons" Damon said.

"Please don't" Aurelia said. "Is it perfect" Damon asked. "Pfft" Damon said. "What plan is" Damon asked.