4) Marked

"You trapped her in the house" Stefan asked Aurelia and Damon after they filled him in.

"We didn't exactly have a choice that girl is a walking suicide note" Aurelia said.

"It's for the best trust me Elena's on a martyr tear that rivals your greatest hits you should be glad the witch and I are even getting along" Damon said.

"Or that I haven't even killed that annoying doppelgänger girlfriend of yours" Aurelia said.

"Brought you this" Damon said showing a backpack. "Care package" Damon said and went closer to Stefan.

"Candles, lanterns" Damon said and dropped the bag. "And lunch" Damon said showing a blood bag.

"Are you that stupid if anything he'll have to share with the other annoying doppelgänger in there" Aurelia said. "Aurelia's right give that to me and I'm just gonna have to share it with her" Stefan said.

"You know you three are surprisingly calm considering Klaus will hunt you down and kill you if you mess with his little plan" Katherine said making her appearance known.

"Oh, great the annoying vampire doppelgänger" Aurelia said. "I've been dead before I got over it" Damon said.

"I almost died a couple times it's all thanks to the Argents and then there was the Deadpool then the whole evolving thing" Aurelia said.

"Once we deal with this moonstone, we'll figure a way to get you out" Damon told Stefan.

"Yeah, no worries don't get too comfy in there" Aurelia said. "Ah don't worry about me just make sure Elena's safe" Stefan said. "I honestly don't see what you two see in that girl even Katherine is more tolerable than her" Aurelia said.

"You barely know her" Stefan said. "I don't need to I know enough, enough to know that it will be Allison all over again one of you will end up with a broken heart while I have to clean up the mess" Aurelia said and left.

Stefan sighed and looked at Damon. "Don't look at me you know whose daughter she is" Damon said and left.

>>>

Damon and Aurelia walked into the Gilbert house and Aurelia closed the door behind them making their way to Elena. "You should really lock your door" Damon said and Elena pouted.

"Aw don't pout if you weren't a walking suicide note this wouldn't be happening" Aurelia said.

Elena looked at Damon. "Yeah, I can't do anything about that" Damon told Elena motioning to Aurelia.

"At least give me two points for ingenuity" Damon said. "Do you think this is funny" Elena asked. "Yes, Elena I find hilarity in the lengths that I have to go to repeatedly save your life" Damon said.

"What did Stefan say about this" Elena asked. "He had a good laugh" Damon said. "And what did he say about Elijah still being alive" Elena asked.

"Yeah, that we didn't tell him" Damon said sitting next to Elena. "Why not" Elena asked.

"He had enough to worry about right now anyways being trapped with Katherine has to take a lot of energy I barely like you and it takes a lot being in the same room with you" Aurelia said.

"Why don't you like me I did nothing to you" Elena said.

"No but you see I'm really good at reading people and what I see is another doppelgänger stringing two brothers along" Aurelia said.

"Okay moving on A, he can't do anything about it and B what I just said" Damon said. "Where's Bonnie" Damon asked. "I thought she was meeting you" Jeremy said coming over.