11) the last dance

"Please sign here and here" Mr. Henry said as Aurelia was leaning against the wall. Elena signed where he told him to. "I can't believe we're doing this" Aurelia mumbled.

"Okay" Elena said. "So, this place is all yours they just gave it to you" Bonnie asked.

"Ha, she wishes but I still think it's a stupid idea that my best friends the idiots are giving it to her temporarily besides if anything they should have just given it to me" Aurelia said.

"For now," Elena said ignoring Aurelia. "As sole owner I'm the only one who can invite a certain type of person in here if you know what I mean" Elena said.

"Yeah, because they'll fall to their knees just to make sure your safe while I have to make sure they don't kill each other because you lead them on" Aurelia mumbled.

"Your own personal safe house" Bonnie said. "That's the idea" Elena said. "Wouldn't want to clean it" Bonnie said.

"Hey, you don't live here so shut it man I hate witches" Aurelia said.

Soon enough Elena signed everything and opened the door where Stefan and Damon were standing outside waiting.

Elena shook Mr. Henry's hand before he left. "Thank you, Mr. Henry" Elena said, and he left.

Elena went to go back deeper down. "Hey doppelgänger girl forgetting something" Aurelia asked referring to the Salvatores. "I'm sorry I completely forgot" Elena told them.

"Stefan, would you like to come inside my house" Elena asked flirting.

"Hey, don't get ahead of yourself it's not your house it's just somewhere you can stay safe in temporarily as long as you don't try to kill yourself again then again do, I don't care might be able to go home faster" Aurelia said and Elena looked at Stefan as he walked inside.

"She's her father's daughter even if I said something she'd snap my neck in a second" Stefan said.

Damon fake coughed causing Aurelia, Stefan's, and Elena to look at him. "What are we 12" Damon asked. "One of us is" Elena said.

"Doppelgänger girl be nice that he's even letting you stay not your but his house I swear if I could I'd kill you, you really are annoying I'm honestly wishing Katherine was here instead of you at least she's more tolerable" Aurelia said.

"If I let you in do you promise to obey the owner of this house" Elena asked.

"I'm about to punch you your only temporary owner it's not really your house sweetheart" Aurelia said. "No" Damon said to Elena.

"Seriously Damon my way you promised I call the shots no lies, no secret agendas remember" Elena said. "Well, someone is a party pooper" Aurelia said.

"Yes, Elena sure" Damon said. "Then please come in" Elena said and Damon walked in. "Shut up" Damon said and Elena closed the door.

"Well, that's my cue" Aurelia said grabbing her bags. "You're leaving" Stefan asked.

"There's a hotel downtown if you thought I'd be staying under the same roof as your doppelgänger girlfriend you're sadly mistaken I'll be back when she no longer lives here" Aurelia said and left.

"Why doesn't she like me" Elena asked. "She's just protective" Stefan said.

"Don't lie to her Stef don't pay much attention to her it's Aurelia it's just who she is" Damon told Elena.

>>>

"You're staying at a hotel" Derek asked over the phone.

"Just until that doppelgänger moves out" Aurelia said. "Just please be careful" Derek said.