17) dates

Aurelia woke up when she saw Elijah walk in with a tray of breakfast. "What's this" Aurelia asked and sat up.

"I believe it is breakfast" Elijah said. "You know what I mean" Aurelia said. "Well, I figured you'd want your appetite tonight before we go out" Elijah said. "Where are we going" Aurelia asked.

"On our first date" Elijah said and Aurelia smiled. "We're going on our first date tonight" Aurelia asked.

"Yeah, I have it all planned out" Elijah said. "Then I guess I should eat my breakfast" Aurelia said and Elijah smiled.

"But after Kol has to pick me up, I told him I'd help him with Jeremy which is bonus since I kind of like threatening people" Aurelia said.

"Should I be scared of you and Kol becoming friends at this point I don't know who's worse you or Kol" Elijah said and Aurelia shook her head smiling.

>>>

"I never had a guy take me on an ice cream date" Aurelia said. "If you want, we can do something else" Elijah said.

(I don't own picture)

"No, it's fine I love ice cream I used to go with my mom to the ice cream shop all the time" Aurelia said. "So, I did okay" Elijah asked. "You did more than okay" Aurelia said.

"Good because you were starting to worry me for a minute there" Elijah said and Aurelia smiled.

"You know it is beautiful here no wonder you picked to stay here" Aurelia said.

"If you like it here, you'd love New Orleans" Elijah said. "Yeah" Aurelia asked. "Yeah, maybe I'll take you one day" Elijah said.

"I'll hold you to that" Aurelia said. "That's a good look on you'" Elijah said. "What" Aurelia asked.

"Being happy finally choosing yourself and doing what's best for you" Elijah said and Aurelia smiled. "Well, I guess I have you and your family to thank for that" Aurelia said.

Elijah smiled at her grabbed her hand and they continued on with their day till Aurelia had to leave.

>>>

"Okay Kol's here I'm heading off call me" Aurelia said to Elijah. "You know I will" Elijah said.

"Good because if you don't, I'll have Kol help me kill you better yet punish you" Aurelia said.

"I'm starting to get scared of this new friendship you have with my brother" Elijah said. Aurelia shook her head and gave Elijah a quick kiss.

"I'll see you soon" Aurelia said and left. "I mean it about the friendship your friendship with Kol is staring to scare me" Elijah yelled.

"Relax brother I'll take good care of her besides we have my favorite thing in common threatening people" Kol said and drove off.

"Yeah, I'm definitely scared for my life now with them too as friends" Elijah said.

Lex here don't forget to feel free to comment and ask questions.