Mémoire 26: une nouvelle vie/ a new life

Vanitas was curious to read it too so he was crunching. The letter was commissioned by Renèe. She wanted her to stay with her during the process, after all she was into it too. Luca accept Renèe's request and sent the letter to Serenity. In the letter there was written that someone would come to bring her to Altus the following day so she had to make her suitcases. 

"Dear princess Serenity....

we are asking you to preside to Lord August Ruthven's process next to Renèe Ruthven. The process should have been that night but the Senate is moving it to tomorrow morning due your presence. I hope you will accept our request, tomorrow morning someone will come to take you to Altus perfectly safe. Your friends, Noé Archiviste and Vanitas , member of the blue moon clan, can follow you, our highness, but they can't preside to the process. 

Best regards, the Senate"

Serenity was finish with reading it and hands it to Vanitas to let him reading it too. Noé stands behind him and looks over his shoulder to read the letter as well."The Senate wants that I should be presence at the process which will be tomorrow. You Vanitas and Noé can come too" she doesn't know how to act then there so she was kinda nervous now."I-i don't know how I should react and do there"

Vanitas:"Huh?! Why we can't preside to the process?! Anyway stay calm, it will be good. Try to sleep on it" He said, pulling her towards in his arms to give her a soft kiss on her forehead.

"I don't understand that why you both can't be there. I can't do this alone. I-i don't know how to act, what I should wear, what I should answer or tell them" she sighs. Ah it's hard for her, it's overwhelming her. "And I don't even have suitcases so I don't know how I should take my clothes and books with me" 

Vanitas:"You'll be not alone, there will be Renèe next to you. She knows how to act in such situations so she might give you a tip. For the suitcases I can send Dante to buy some. I'll tell him they are for a mission. And don't worry for what to wear because you are beautiful in everything milady" 

She calms a bit down."Yes you are right and really? But I don't have money to give it to Dante" she gives then Vanitas a kiss on his lips."You find very time the right words. Thank you Vanitas" Serenity smiles at him."Oh and Noé? Is it okay if I can borrow Murr to the process? You know I really like your cat and he is so fluffy and adorable" 

Vanitas:"Don't worry about money. I'll make Dante pay with his for an emergency situation" He winked to her. 

Noé:"Mhm? Well I think it's fine" He said yawning, he didn't understand what his friends were talking about."Good night Serenity and Vanitas" He was as usually sleepy and went into the bedroom to sleep. 

After that Vanitas asked to Dante to buy suitcases and it was extremely important so he rash to buy them. 

Vanitas:"milady~ your suitcases are here!!" He said happily while he went into her room. 

Serenity has her night dress on and looked to Vanitas."Mhm? That was fast" she smiles."I will give Dante the money back as soon as I have some"  

Vanitas smiled back and then gave her a good night kiss. 

The next morning he woke up early since the man, who would have take them to Altus, would arrive in the morning. He saw Noé that was hugging his pillow in his sleep and so he wakes him up. "Noé wake up" He was still sleeping so Vanitas hits Noé's head with his pillow."Wake up Idiot!" 

Noé wakes up and was looking around confused."What? Who? Where?...Vanitas?" 

Vanitas:"C'mon you need to be ready for the process" 

Noé:"What process?" 

Vanitas:"Mhh? I told you yesterday, the Senate invited us to Altus and Serenity will assist to Lord Ruthven's process" 

Noé:"W-what? And we too?" 

Vanitas:"No we can't and maybe it's better because I will try to kill Ruthven for sure for what he had done!" He was angry with Ruthven, especially for what he wanted to do to Serenity. 

Serenity makes herself ready and packed her suitcases. She put the rose which Vanitas gave her weeks ago into her diary book and packs it in her hand bag. The rest of books and some of her dresses are in the big suitcase. Then she carried her hand bag and her suitcase and looked into the room from the boys."You guys are ready?" Murr sat on Vanitas bed and cleans himself.

They were ready and placed in front of her like soldier with their suitcases in their hands.Vanitas: "yes Madame!"

After that someone went to take them to Altus. Renèe was awake from more long time and she was already ready for the process, she was just waiting for her friends to came. She was sat in her bed looking at her reflex in the mirror. "I can do this, I must do it" she was in anxiety for the process but can't miss it. When Serenity, Noé and Vanitas were to the castle a car went to take Renèe there too.

The Senate was into the castle and so the court were there too, the castle was big after all

The Senate was into the castle and so the court were there too, the castle was big after all. "Here, you can wait here Lady Renèe" the same man who took Serenity and her friends to Altus said then to wait in a gorgeous waiting room.

Serenity looked around, was nervous and was overthinking.'What if i do something wrong? What if i say something stupid? What if..' she feels that Vanitas took her hand so she looked at him. Vanitas smiled at her to make her feel that everything is alright.

 Vanitas smiled at her to make her feel that everything is alright

  And then she saw the stylist from Altus coming to them. 

(He looks kinda like Liben from Genshin impact) 

Nestor: "Princess and friends of the princess, I'm glad to have you all here. I'm Nestor knowing also like the great and genius Altus Stylist"