Mémoire 5: Bal masqué

It was a new day in Paris. Serenity walked with Vanitas and Noé to a Café while she holds Murr in her arms because she really like cats. She joined them a day ago on their missions to hunt cursed Vampires. She is happy to help them. While they are walking to the Café, she cuddles Murr sodtly.''Mhm, Murr is so soft and so adorable''

They were sit outside and at many tables peoples were drinking or eating something in company except for one table where there was a lonely girl. The girl had green eyes and light brown hair and wears a green-white-gold dress and glasses. She was trying to drink a coffee but she though it was really disgusting but tasting foods was not her objective: it was Serenity. The table of the mysterious girl was near enough to the blond girl's table to allow her to hear the conversation the three were having. They was talking about the next place where the cursed vampire could be, its in Altus on a masquerade ball.''A masquerade ball? How wonderful! I was never on a ball. We should buy fabrics for making the clothes''she smiles at them while eating her favorite creamy chocolate cake and macarons.

Vanitas answered her while drinking his coffee:'It would be wonderful''that's all what he says while he is looking at Serenity. He admires her and feels better when she is near at him. He promises himself to protect her. While Noé eats happily his Tarte Tartin (a french apple pie) with cream.

''Well then after we are finishing our food, we should buy fabrics''she is still smiling and pats Murr , who is laying on her lap and purrs.

'Fabrics?'thought the girl next to them.'She wants to make it by herself?'. She was shocked. She lived in the royal castle in Altus and Ruthven gave her all necessary clothes and stuff she needs and she is just a royal guard. It's also true that she is the royal guard. Ruthven has more trust but she could imagine how he and the whole people inside of the castle would treat Serenity. Like a princess she is and she wants to make clothes by herself?.

'By the way i need a chance for talks to them and the ball would be great'. She got up from her table and goes inside the café for paying her bill. The princess with the two guys was still sitting in her chair even if there was nothing in her plate. They maybe were waiting for their friend to finish to eat the cake. She looked at them one last time without being seen and disappears in the crowd of people in the street.

Lord August Ruthven appeared in front of the girl, he is a Lord of the Vampire Senate.''And? Did you found her? Have you spoke to her?'' He doesn't like Vanitas at all and wants to make sure Serenity gets protected and that she returns to Altus.

In the meantime after Noé finished his cake, Serenity bought in a store beautiful fabrics and some  accessories for them. She bought green, purple, red, white, blue, gold, black fabrics, feathers, masks and black, gold buttons. She has a idea which masquerade clothes would suit Vanitas and Noé. They both helped her to carry the fabrics back to the hotel'Chou chou'where they are at home. As they arrived in the room from Vanitas and Noé. Murr sits down on the bed of Noé and sleeps.''Well then lets start to do it!'' Serenity was excited and started to sew out of the fabrics wonderfull masquerade clothes, she is really concentrated.

Renée, the mystery girl with light brown hair and glasses, doesn't aspected Ruthven be so rush, he is a patient man.''Oui, I saw them but didn't talk to them. I had not the occasion but i discorvered they will be present for the ball at Altus''Ruthven listened to it without saying something with a cold expression in his face.''I will talk to them there but they must not know i am a royal guard so...tell to your friends to keep the secret''Renée knows how much the people like to talk to them since she was important inside the castle but at the eyes of Serenity and especially of Vanitas, she should be a normal vampire.

Ruthven nodded:''fine...if this is necessary for taking away him from our princess. I order immediately to the dressmaker to make you a dress for the masquerade ball. For the moment stay here and take one eye on them, understand?''She just nodded and after that Ruthven disappeared.