Mémoire 24 : un jour nouveau/~a brand new day~

~By Renèe and Noè~

Noé stopped crying but still hug her. "I thought Ruthven had would hurt you when you disappeared"

Renèe: "I was not conscious so I don't remember where he brought me but l'm fine now. It's finally over"

Noé broke the hug and dries his wet cheeks."what do you mean?"

Renèe: "my father is not a problem anymore. He loved me but now... he is just an empty body full of angry and hate. Love someone is different" She said with a sweet smile on her face and caress Noé's cheek. He felt again his heart skip a beat but was too stunning for think about it and still looked Renèe in the eyes while in his stomach a lots of butterflies were flying and in his face was red. For a moment he wanted kiss her again.

Noé: "I think I'm sick" He still thought that symptoms were because an illness.

Renèe: "off- what ?" She said starting laugh but Noé was serious.

Noé: "I'm not joking! M-my heart beat fast and I feel strange. Maybe I have stomachache or something else"

Renèe: "Noé calm down, maybe you are just tired

Renèe: "Noé calm down, maybe you are just tired. Try to take a rest" She left a kiss in his forehead before get up from the chair, she wanted go to check how Serenity was feeling, but Noé took her from her arms and gave a kiss on her cheek. She was shocked and blushed, she didn't aspect it from him.

Noé: "-thank you" He said looking away but still red in his face. He didn't know why he did it but he felt to do.

Renèe: "oh- eh.. y-yes. You are welcome" She said in panic and ran out of the room with her heart beating fast.

~~~~Back to Serenity and Vanitas~~~~

Vanitas felt his heart beating faster and his cheek were completely red. For real someone though that about him? She loved him, she didn't hate him. Was this possible? For him was a difficult thing to understand but, in that moment, couldn't help. He took Serenity's cheek with an hand and made her looking in his eyes. Here eyes were beautiful, two shinning diamonds. He suddenly kissed her even though he was flustered in his face. 

Serenity started to blush a lot.' E-ehh??' she never thought he would kiss her . She feels embarrassed and nervously but she won't stop him because it feels good for her. When she feels his lips on her lips, she replies the kiss and closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around his neck. She can't let go of him because she doesn't want to get separated from him.

 Then someone opened the door without knocking.

 Renèe went to Serenity's room and opened the door without knocking and saw Serenity and Vanitas kiss each other. She was shocked and still in front of the door doing nothing. They didn't realized she was there and soon even Noé went to Serenity room, for check her out. He blinked twice. 

Serenity kissed Vanitas with all her love and then when they broke the kiss slowly, Vanitas looked to the side and was shocked to see Renèe and Noé. He was embarrassed and blushed.